Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Join us at the bar and try one of Luke Greenwood's Signature Cocktails. Indulge in our popular dishes like Shiso Leaf Beef Tartare, House-made Meatballs, and Home-made Pastas during dinner. Craving a late-night bite? We're one of the few places in Bozeman serving food until 2am Thursday to Saturday.
Already a fan of 1864? Consider booking our Venue or hiring our Catering and Cocktails services for your next private function. Experience the perfect blend of sophistication and friendliness at Downtown Bozeman's finest Noir Bar & Restaurant.
Every small town has a bar and if that bar’s worth a nickel, it’s got good whiskey. At Copper, we’ve got whiskey for every occasion and no shortage of the town’s best eats. Get to know the bartender, and all the regulars too, cause the bar stories are good. Supper is always your favorite, cause we know you that well. We accept online reservations of up to 13 guests. For groups larger than 13, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your event!
Brigade serves inspired, ingredient-driven and adventurous cuisine utilizing the best of Montana’s bountiful offerings while creating memorable and craveable dining experiences. Our welcoming space boasts a thoughtfully crafted cocktail and wine bar experience where we invite our guests to enjoy Bozeman’s Favorite Happy Hour in an open air lounge overlooking Downtown Bozeman's historic Main Street.
• 2022 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence WINNER •
• 2023 Bozeman Magazine Bozeman's Choice Happy Hour Spot WINNER •
• 2023 Bozeman Magazine Bozeman's Choice Inspired/Interesting Restaurant Atmosphere Spot Top Vote Getter •
Whether you're in the mood for a tasty burger, a refreshing salad, or a decadent dessert, we have something for everyone. Our bar offers a wide selection of craft cocktails, local beers, and fine wines. Our knowledgeable bartenders are happy to make recommendations and help you find the perfect drink to pair with your meal.
Enjoy delicious food and drinks while taking in stunning views of four mountain ranges: the Bridger Range, Gallatin Range, Spanish Peaks, and Tobacco Root Mountains. Come see why Sky Shed is quickly becoming the go-to spot for breathtaking views and a memorable dining experience.
- CKCollegeKidsBackfrombreakvipDenver / Colorado •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBeautiful setting, very sophisticated for a smaller college based town. Staff went above and beyond given we were a large group needing both meals and cocktails. Super fun to see hotel guests enjoying the outdoor pool on one side and a view of mountains to the other. great spot, such a good evening there.More infoSky ShedPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Bozeman•4.3
- DNDianaNNorth Dakota •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We had a lovely thanksgiving dinner at the Open Range. They had a great thanksgiving plate. It was a nice evening.More infoOpen RangePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Bozeman•3.9
- MSMSUtour23Denver / Colorado •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Wonderful Thanksgiving meal with a stellar wine pairing. Our server Sadie was attentive and so friendly. We had a great time! Definitely on the spendy side but worth it for a special occasion.More infoFielding'sPrice: Expensive• American• Bozeman•4.3
- WwillUtah •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Great food and drink. The menu represents Montana, Bozeman specifically, very well. Nothing on the menu, including the cocktails, are ordinary. If you are in town and want a very delicious upscale meal, 1864 is the place.More infoest.1864 Noir Bar & RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Bozeman•4.7
- JEJohnEPortland / Oregon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023At Copper the service was great. The trout was very good. The peach cobbler was worldclass, probably the best peach cobbler I have ever had. The noise level was a little high, the table next to us was very energetic.More infoCopper Whiskey Bar and Grill - BozemanPrice: Moderate• American• Bozeman•4.6
Bozeman, Montana, is conveniently located on Interstate 90, which travels across the state from east to west. Whether you are heading west to Idaho or east to the Dakotas, if you are traveling on I-90, you will pass by Bozeman. This is your opportunity to stop and sample some of the wonderful restaurants that the city has to offer. Aged hand-cut steaks and fresh local fish paired with farm-fresh produce provide the Montana cuisine that you will fall in love with. Bozeman also offers authentic sushi restaurants and classic Italian comfort food in a beautiful setting. Whether you are just crossing Montana on your way somewhere else or Bozeman is your destination, pop in and savor some of the best dishes in town.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 9 restaurants in Bozeman. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Sushi, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bozeman who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bozeman either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Eagle Park
- Centennial Park
- University Square Shopping Center
- M Street Park
- Westlake Park
- Holiday Inn Bozeman
- Valley Unit Park
- Beall Park
- Langhor Park
- Bridger Bowl
- Main Mall
- Gardner Park
- Pierre's Knob
- Kirk Park
- Cooper Park
- Jarrett Park
- Comfort Suites Bozeman
- Bangtail Ranger Station
- North Ninth Park
- Flathead Ranger Station