Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Patio at Rattlesnake Market, established in 2016, continues a neighborhood tradition that was started in 1997 as Rattlesnake Gardens. Barrett and Karen Byrne purchased the Rattlesnake landmark in April 2016. We aim to serve those living and visiting in the Missoula neighborhood.
Please visit https://thepatioatrattlesnakemarket.com/rattlesnake-cafe-eatery-dinner-menu to view our current menu.
Enjoy casual fine dining in a warm and inviting Montana atmosphere. Our enormous windows and deck look out to snow covered ski runs in the winter and hiking and mountain biking trails in the summer. Our culinary team uses many regional ingredients to create a truly delectable menu including hand cut steaks, wild game, fresh seafood and nightly specials. Take in beautiful mountainside views of snow covered slopes in the winter and hiking and mountain biking trails in the summer.
In the Flathead Valley, just outside Glacier national park, 2022's best of the Flathead voted Whitefish Handcrafted Spirits the number 1 cocktail bar in the valley. At home in an unassuming millhouse, it is an intimate, eclectic, atmosphere with an inviting back lawn for summer lunch and fireside chats. Guests are served handcrafted classic cocktails in vintage glassware, with scratch made, locally sourced lunch and dinner menus serving from noon until 4, and 4 until 8. Visitors say, "THE best food in the valley!" "I have NEVER had a better meal." "The service, the drinks, and the food are THE BEST. 10/10!" With offerings of tacos, burgers and pitas available at lunch, and pasta made from scratch daily, creole grits and prawns and two-pound tomahawk steaks cut tableside you cannot go wrong. Join us! Make yourself at home and let us treat you like family.
We're big believers in what we eat matters, which is why we make everything from scratch daily and use locally-sourced ingredients whenever possible.
Our goal is to provide the finest dishes, drinks and service in the Flathead Valley and we hope you will join us.
If reservation times you desire are not visible please call us and we will try to accommodate you.
We invite you to join us!
Legendary Dining & Hospitality
Acting as stewards of traditional hospitality, the dining room offers world-class cuisine in a warm and welcoming environment. Serving an array of local beer, spirits and craft cocktails and all brought to you by our friendly staff, the Belton Tap Room is a favorite of locals and guests from around the world.
With an outdoor elevated deck and original 100-year-old fireplace, this is the perfect place for all that Montana summers have to offer. Every evening, our staff lines the balconies to welcome the evening train, just like they did in 1910. Steeped in the romanticism of a bygone era, this is the perfect setting for a special evening - whether you're celebrating an anniversary or the completion of a ten-mile hike.
*We do our best to honor all requests, however pr
Chet's is open for breakfast daily from 6:30-10:30am, Bar and Lounge 4-10pm, and for dinner 5-10pm featuring Montana favorites. Located in the Huntley Lodge. Reservations are encouraged, walk-ins are always welcome. Please call 406-995-5791 if you are running late for your reservation as we may not be able to hold your table longer than 15 minutes past your reservation time.
We currently serve dinner Wednesday-Sunday from 5pm-9pm.
The Grill is happy to accommodate parties up to 15 people. For reservations of parties of 9 people or more please email email@example.com.
At Buffalo Block, we’re all about juicy, melt-in-your-mouth steaks, fresh and savory seafood, and rich, comforting flavors — but we also love a great experience. We’ll bring a little bit of everything to your table when you come visit us in the historic old Rex Hotel building on Billings’ famous Montana Avenue.
At Ox Pasture X Piccola Cucina, we are at the heart of Red Lodge’s artisan food scene, the locally raised world class beef is featured alongside produce and herbs raised in area farms. We work directly with the local farmers and ranchers to obtain the freshest and most seasonally appropriate ingredients.
Bryan Taylor and Allison Beckers have worked in the service industry for almost their entire lives. When it came time for them to go out on their own these two Montanans couldn't think of a better community to bring their knowledge and passion for the industry than Red Lodge. They hope that you enjoy your time here.
- ACAlisonCOrange County •9 reviews5.0Dined todayGreat all around! Our waitress was pro and sweet and knowledgeable. Food was outstanding. Ambiance was perfect. Would definitely recommend eating here!More infoCopper Whiskey Bar and Grill - BozemanPrice: Moderate• American• Bozeman•4.6
- KCKathrynCDenver / Colorado •21 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoCreative delicious food. Interesting cocktail and wine list. Very good service. It’s a bit loud but has lively vibe. Enjoyed very much.More infoest.1864 Noir Bar & RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Bozeman•4.7
- BSBruceSMontana •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWhat a beautiful place. We went for brunch around 10:00 a.m. at that time we were the only patrons. Felt like we had a beautiful farm to ourselves. It got much busier as we left. Food was great, service wonderful, and it was great fun to watch the neighborhood animals. Nice to have a final meal outside before winter hits.More infoHighlander Bar & GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Helena•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerMemphis / West Tennessee •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023We haven’t been in since the new owners took over. We were all very pleased with our meals, drinks and service! We all ordered filets as well as one halibut, skillet cornbread, potato purée, and some apps. Everything was spectacular!More infoOpen RangePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Bozeman•3.5
- TFTheresaFMontana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was so delicious! Presentation and portions were abundant! Ambiance was perfect! Would highly recommend!More infoBrigadePrice: Moderate• American• Bozeman•4.4
Montana sweeps down from the mountains in the west and extends to the sweeping plains of the east. Locals and visitors alike enjoy Montanan favorites as well as less common fare found in the bigger towns. With ranching being such a big part of the economy, beef is an obvious staple on many menus. Steaks and burgers naturally lead the herd. But, you can also find wilder game like bison and elk, often incorporated into meatballs, pastries, and other dishes. You can't get more Montanan than a dish that highlights the huckleberry, like muffins, puddings, pancakes, and jam. Being a major producer of cereal crops, anything made with buckwheat is going to be a favorite, especially pancakes. All-American staples, like pizza with a Montanan twist, are also on the menu.
Frequently asked questions
- Cripple Horse Marina
- Kalispell Center Mall
- Missoula Super 8 Reserve Street
- Georgetown Lake
- Big Sky Resort
- Brooks St. Motor Inn
- Southgate Mall
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Billings
- Flathead Lake State Park Wayfarers Unit
- Grinnell Glacier
- Elms Park
- Super 8 Belgrade/ Bozeman Airport
- Canyon Village Yellowstone
- Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman
- Flathead Lake
- High Park
- Main Mall
- Mission Mountain Wilderness Historical Marker
- Crystal Lakes Golf Course
- Super 8 Kalispell