Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Prasino emphasizes seasonal, local, and organic food whenever possible. Its commitment to sustainability is incorporated in Prasino's eco-chic design.
- OTOpenTable DinervipSt. Louis •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThere is no other restaurateur in St.Louis that compares to Napoli. Napoli Sea is a great addition. We have dined there at least 5- times. No one in St. Louis presents fresher seafood that is also creatively prepared. Tonight’s Halibut special was on a bed of poblano cream sauce and topped with shrimp ceviche. I have never experienced a dish so well created and prepared. There are so many tremendous menu choices that are unique in their presentation . My compliments to Kai( owner), the chef and our server Hayden who did a wonderful job in helping to ensure a phenomenal evening for our 46 wedding anniversary. Thank you for doing it right.More infoNapoli SeaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• St. Charles•4.8
- TWTroyWSt. Louis •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFantastic food. The quality of the seafood and pasta is always outstanding. It is a bit pricey even for the quality of food but service is great and very attentive. It’s not very big inside so once it gets busy the noise is a bit much but overall one of the best places to eat in St Charles.More infoNapoli 3Price: Moderate• Italian• St. Charles•4.9
- Lluv2eatSt. Louis •2 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023The greek salad with grilled chicken was fantastic!More infoPrasino - St. Charles, MOPrice: Expensive• American• St. Charles•4.5
- CKCindyKChicago / Illinois •2 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023The decorations and atmosphere was very pleasant. The food tasted great, but my husband said his grits were just warm when they came out. My husband said the brisket was outstanding as well as his ribs. My burger was big and tasty. Almost too much for me. We had the fried pickles to start everything out, but next time we will skip the appetizer, so we can enjoy the main course even more. Parking was a bit of a challenge and I would recommend more lighting. The business itself could also use some more lighting in front, as we passed it without even noticing it.More infoHendrick's BBQPrice: Moderate• Barbecue• St. Charles•3.8
- DWDorisWSt. Louis •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First meal of the year and we both had the shrimp and grits-it was excellent! Topped it off with a dark chocolate cake. Perfect way to start 2023More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - St. CharlesPrice: Moderate• American• St. Charles•4.4
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover St. Charles
St. Charles, the original capital of Missouri, welcomes visitors to its quaint colonial town. South Main Street persuades visitors and townsfolk to frequent its many shops, restaurants and cafes. It would take weeks to sample the many one-of-a-kind eateries in St. Charles. Chefs proud of their French cuisine, German entrees, Italian creations and loved American dishes anxiously await your visit. After hitting historic spots like the Lewis & Clark Boat House and appreciating the area's trading post history, meander down to relax at a patio restaurant, take in a local pub, or grab some take-out to eat along the riverfront. And, if you're looking for restaurants that are into sustainability and locally produced ingredients, you'll find them in St. Charles.
Frequently asked questions
- Regency Plaza Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites St. Louis-St. Charles/Hotel & Spa
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Saint Charles
- Regency Square Shopping Center
- Zumbehl Commons Shopping Center
- Harvester Square
- Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel
- Boggy Road Shopping Center
- Comfort Suites Saint Charles
- Mark Twain Mall
- Family Arena
- Fairfield Inn St. Louis St. Charles
- Lewis Clark Center
- Blanchette Park
- The Muny Theater
- Red Roof Inn St. Louis - St. Charles
- Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Saint Charles
- TownePlace Suites St. Louis St. Charles
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles
- Saint Charles Center Shopping Center