Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Outside dining and contactless takeout and delivery are available.
10 percent off all curbside takeout.
We are now open for indoor and outdoor patio dining!
We also offer takeout and curbside pickup as well as delivery with Grubhub, Door Dash, and UberEats.
We are also happy for you to call us directly for delivery within a five mile distance! ($50 minimum order)
If you desire an outdoor table, kindly reach out to us directly for availability at (301) 770-5999.
Carryout - Delivery & Pickup Daily
Executive Chef Chad Medina
We look forward to serving you and making Kabuto Hibachi & Sushi one of your favorite places to dine out.
Please keep us in mind for your special gatherings as we have beautiful private dining room options available.
Throughout the menu, you may recognize a variety of dishes from different cuisines around the world, such as waffle French toast from Belgium, tomato and pesto potage from Palermo, Italy, artichoke and spinach dip from the USA, or chocolate financier direct from heaven. Although over the years we have become famous for our waffle-centric brunch, extensive coffee bar, and versatile kitchen which is always willing to accommodate special requests or dietary needs, Mosaic Cuisine is also a place to enjoy one of the most classic dinner French dishes like “bœuf bourguignon” or the flawless “steak pommes frites” amongst other international dishes
Join us for breakfast, lunch, dinner, weekday happy hour, and a la carte weekend brunch.
Majority owned by American family farmers, including the more than 50,000 farmers of the North Dakota Farmers Union, our restaurant is guided by a very simple principal: we see and share everything Through The Eyes Of The Farmer.™ We actively care about our guests, our communities, the planet, and the next generation. This all comes together in our everyday neighborhood restaurant.
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis is my first but not last time at Stanford Grill - Rockville. The food was delicious and the service was phenomenal. It is the perfect restaurant for dinner with colleagues, friends, and any time you are looking to impress. My friend and I were catching up and didn't realize the time until the house lights came on (lol). No one rushed the table to say they were closing -- they let us "read the room". Looking forward to returning.More infoStanford Grill - RockvillePrice: Moderate• American• Rockville•4.7
- MFMikeFWashington, D.C. Area •5 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Very good food. It can get loud sometimes. In the past they have asked guests whether they want white rice or fried rice, but it seems like now everyone gets fried rice unless white is requested.More infoKabuto Hibachi and SushiPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Rockville•4.4
- RRonnievipWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 13, 2023We loved it! The food was delicious and we wanted to keep eating more of it.More infoEko HousePrice: Expensive• African• Rockville•3.3
- HhurwizzlePhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Enjoyable dining experience based on preparation and taste of the food, ambiance, and the 2-samples-of-wine-per-adult offer.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - RockvillePrice: Moderate• American• Rockville•4.6
- BYBobYvipWashington, D.C. Area •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our go-to restaurant for early b'fast on New Year's and Independence days. The food and service (TylerC in 2023) is always great. We've never had a bad experience in the 8 years we've maintained this tradition. In 2023, we particularly enjoyed the way they served the scrambled eggs (in a little bowl) because it kept the eggs warm throughout the meal.More infoFounding Farmers - Montgomery CountyPrice: Moderate• American• Rockville•4.4
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion—even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Hosting visiting dignitaries as well as immigrants from all over the world, the Washington, D.C., area is the most ethnically diverse region of America. Not surprisingly, this has resulted in an extensive international restaurant scene. You can feast on Ethiopian delights for lunch followed by a refined class of French wine at a tucked-away bistro by night. From streetside vendors hawking D.C.-style hot dogs to business people engaging in lunchtime conversations over a fresh salad from neighboring Maryland, visitors can find virtually anything their palate desires in Rockville. Cultural adventure is the hallmark of cuisine in the D.C. area. Restaurants go to great lengths to recreate the dishes of their homeland for all to enjoy, so you can sample a variety of dishes from around the world.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 19 restaurants in Rockville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Greek, Italian, Japanese, French American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Rockville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Rockville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Orchard Ridge Park
- Shady Grove Metro Station
- Falls Road Park
- Aspen Hill Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg
- Rockville Metro Station
- Rockcrest Park
- Pike Center Shopping Center
- Arctic Park
- Woodley Gardens Park
- Glen Hills Park
- Federal Plaza Shopping Center
- Northeast Park
- EVEN Hotel Rockville
- Lincoln Terrace Park
- Wintergreen Plaza Shopping Center
- Hillcrest Park
- David Scul Park
- Rock Creek Village Shopping Center
- Northgate Shopping Center