Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Within the Mansion there is a Grand Ballroom for Weddings & large events as well as a number of private rooms for dining or smaller events. The breathtaking property features a large lake, farm silo & many areas for beautiful photography.
- GSGSB3vipWashington, D.C. Area •39 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoHad a wonderful night celebrating a friend’s birthday… food was excellent, service was very good. Definitely looking forward to returning for another great evening.More infoSalt & VinePrice: Moderate• undefined• Olney•4.5
- GGreatvipWashington, D.C. Area •15 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThis place is such a hidden gem. Fantastic food for a great valueMore infoMannequin PisPrice: Moderate• Belgian• Olney•4.6
- AEAEN29Washington, D.C. Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoLovely meal at a cozy table by the fireplace. Everyone enjoyed their entrees, I had the sirloin, which was outstanding.More infoThe Manor at Silo FallsPrice: Moderate• American• Olney•4.2
- LJLuckyJNew Orleans / Louisiana •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoA very cozy setting with a great menu and very cordial service.More infoScratch Kitchen & BistroPrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Olney•4
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023We were there the day before Thanksgiving with 9 adults and one baby. Wonderful service and food. Great variety of food selection. Highly recommended!More infoCava Mezze - OlneyPrice: Moderate• Greek• Olney•4.7
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion—even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Located 20 miles north of Washington, D.C., Olney is a quiet residential area dotted with green spaces. This quintessential American suburb was ranked the best place to live in Maryland by Money Magazine, and it certainly has the charm and great food to back it up. Boasting a large variety of dining options, the center of Olney has the expected chain restaurants as well as an unexpected winery, ale house, and several upscale eateries. With everything from Greek appetizers to sports-bar burgers, this suburban town will leave you feeling relaxed and right at home. Olney has everything you could want during a laid-back drizzly Maryland afternoon.
Frequently asked questions
- East Park
- Griffith Park
- Southeast Olney Park
- Brook Manor Park
- Cashell Road Park
- Muncaster Manor Park
- Longwood Recreation Center
- Norbeck Center Shopping Center
- Trotters Glen Golf Course
- Mount Zion Park
- Woodlawn Park
- Montgomery County Golf Course
- Layhill Park
- Stonegate Park
- Olney Shopping Center
- Rossmore Leisure World Golf Course
- Northwest Park Golf Course
- Flower Valley Park
- Reedy Branch Park
- Norbeck Golf Course