Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are open for outside, dine-in downstairs and dine-in upstairs seating by reservation only. Outside seating is weather permitting and available in order of booking. Outside seating is only available if you are given the option when you confirm your reservation.. Please call for any party in excess of 8 people. Please call if anyone in your party can not walk upstairs. We do not have an elevator. If you cannot show up for your reservation... Please call and cancel. PLEASE!
- PWPeterWBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoOverall a good dining experience. Food and cocktails were very tasty and pricing was good, but a few notes for the owner. The restroom was untidy and the servers, while very nice, were dressed like they just finished soccer practice. I'm not sure that black leggings, t-shirts, sweat socks and crocs should ever be considered appropriate as a uniform for an otherwise nice restaurant.More infoThe Front Porch - LeonardtownPrice: Moderate• Southern• Leonardtown•4.5
- TMTimMWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat food and great service! Our “go to” place in Leonardtown for special occasions.More infoIl Piccolo MorsoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Leonardtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023My family ate at La Vela Black Friday 2023. The entire experience was fantastic— from food to staff. It helped make our holiday super special— and we appreciated the efforts of the entire staff.More infoLa Vela Italian RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Solomons•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSouth Carolina •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Great food, service, and ambience! Never disappoints.More infoNoli'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Leonardtown•4.6
- MCMrCarlosWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Sweetbay should be the “go to” restaurant in Leonardtown. It is clean and, the staff is cordial and efficient. The bar area is well stocked and buzzes with conversation from patrons perched on stools along its rail. Overall, this is a great spot in the heart of Leonardtown.More infoSweetbay Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• American• Leonardtown•4.8
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion —even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Many restaurants in Leonardtown are located in historic buildings while others have a more modern vibe. Consider dining on a homemade chicken sandwich, a Reuben or the crab ball basket. Make sure that you know the password when you make your reservation before heading to the old-fashioned speakeasy or you will have to drink the delicious lattes and coffees in the front. If you're looking for good comfort food, then consider heading to the city’s grill. Good pub food is available at several locations around the city with some offering live music on special occasions. There are many different cuisines available in Leonardtown including Mexican, Chinese and Italian. Wherever you choose to dine, make sure to stop and get a piece of homemade candy for dessert.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Leonardtown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Southern, American, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Leonardtown who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Leonardtown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Saint Clement Shores Park
- Hollywood Park
- Saint Clements Island Historic District
- Quality Inn Warsaw
- Lewisetta Marina
- Kinsale Museum
- Three Notch Park
- St Clement's Island
- Piney Point Lighthouse
- Indian Village Archeological Park
- Saint Clements Island Potomac River Museum
- Executive Inn - Park Avenue Hotel
- Saint Andrew Park
- Bushfield Golf Course
- Leonardtown Park
- Combs Creek Marina
- Seventh District Community Park
- Saint George Harbor
- Pond A River Marina
- Leonardtown Square Shopping Center