Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Linwoods’ cuisine consists of the freshest ingredients, and inventive preparation. Our service is warm and attentive. We have developed a reputation for consistency an attention to detail. These qualities are key to our catering business as well. Our team has worked hard to connect to our community, and we value our customers. These values have been central to Ellen and Linwood’s vision, and we hope are felt by our customers each day.
Owings Mills, once an independent and isolated mill town, but now the heart of bustling Baltimore County, welcomes a new dining experience to Metro Centre at Owings Mills. With a history rich in farming, cultivation, and milling, from which the city gets its name, The Tillery brings the best of the expansive countryside together with a modern and intimate dining experience. Local hospitality is at the center of it all. And at the center of hospitality is food. Dynamic specials featuring the seasons' best produce pair with the dependability and indulgent comfort of a prime cut of beef. Whether it's a post-work rendezvous with colleagues, or a more celebratory escape away from home, The Tillery at Metro Centre Owings Mills fits the occasion.
Traditional fare meets culinary innovation at The Tillery. Please note: 18% gratuity is added to every check
- SsfwrWashington, D.C. Area •10 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoVery much enjoyed sitting outside at Ruth's Chris. Not the same ambiance, but the waitstaff was attentive and the food delicious.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - PikesvillePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Pikesville•4.6
- BBroadway1vipBaltimore / Maryland •62 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAlways consistently high quality, excellent service without being pretentious, good pour on the drinks, a bit expensive but you get what you pay for. Impressed that chef came to the table.More infoLinwoodsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Owings Mills•4.9
- DDeeniceBaltimore / Maryland •11 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Seated promptly ordered appetizers and entrees … no appetizers no bread., then everything comes out at once… soup was warm at best, rockfish overcooked, 12 oz new york strip cut in slice’s overcooked for medium, lettuce wedge was not as described on menu took the dessert home.. automatically added 18%gratuity to the bill. Not on our list to go backMore infoThe TilleryPrice: Moderate• American• Owings Mills•3.8
- DDeedee99Baltimore / Maryland •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was really good our server was wonderful and the ambiance was nice. My husband and I had our 3 children and we all had a nice time.More infoStanford KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• Owings Mills•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 8, 2022We love the food and service at this place!! Highly recommend!More infoCurry & Spice BarPrice: Moderate• Indian• Pikesville•4.2
Discover Owings Mills
Between its family-owned restaurants and classic American steakhouses, Owings Mills has the charm of a small town with the convenience of being close to a major city. The area's warm Italian bistros offer rich meals like homemade pasta varieties, complex wine pairings with Maryland and Virginia wines, and romantic ambiance. Owings Mills also offers plenty of bright cafes to bring some variety to your day with classics as simple as a sandwich and coffee and authentic global cuisine like Lebanese food. From hoagies to hummus, there is plenty of fun, casual dining to behold in Owings Mills. Of course, no Maryland town is complete without access to fresh Chesapeake Bay blue crab and oysters, and the restaurants here provide plenty of both.
- Hampton Inn Owings Mills
- Soldiers Delight Natural Environmental Area
- Gwynnbrook State Game Farm
- Garrison Forest Plaza Shopping Center
- Crondall Corner Shops Shopping Center
- Green Spring Golf Course
- Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills
- Valley Village Shopping Center
- Valley Center Shopping Center
- Saint Thomas Shopping Center
- Dover Brook Golf Club