Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
2023 Best of Howard County: Best Chef, Fine Dining, Ambiance, Steak and Place to Take Out of Towners...
We use fresh meats and vegetables, never frozen. The pretzels are made by hand by an Army vet who learned to make pretzels in Germany after his service. The sauces are made from scratch. Our cocktail program features both popular and obscure German spirits. The wine program consists of small-production family-owned wineries in Germany and Austria. Beer offerings include a healthy diet of imported German beers and local breweries who make German-style brews.
Join us inside our cozy beer hall, outside on our biergarten, or for take out or delivery! Thanks for being a part of the #schnitzelgang.
Mutiny is a place where you can cut lose, be yourself, and forget about all the stuff that makes life so tedious. Our staff is genuinely friendly, and every member of the crew comes in each day with the mission of making our guests happy. It’s our goal to be the greatest place to be, whether you’re here to work or play.
In short we want to be the “X” on YOUR treasure map!
- RRichard7991Baltimore / Maryland •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent presentation, delicious food, quiet ambience. Very courteous and competent staff. We shall return!!More infoThe Elkridge Furnace InnPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Elkridge•4.8
- PBPaulBLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Came here for a pre-show dinner, this is a quality steakhouse choice for those who enjoy traditional steak house meals. All steaks for the table cooked perfectly, perhaps exceeded by the quality of the side order items. The cost of the meal is more in line with Manhattan than with the BWI corridor, which is a shame. The real market value for this high-end cuisine is more in line at about 10-15% less than the current price structure. I would return, but likely only if a company is buying the meal.More infoThe Prime Rib Maryland at Live! Casino & Hotel MarylandPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Hanover•4.7
- MEMarkEBaltimore / Maryland •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Our family is certainly not new to this restaurant and last night was another quality birthday celebration at what has become over the years our favorite restaurant for special occasions. Never disappointed. Our server last night was new to us and did an exceptional job of making sure we wanted for nothing. I usually get the chicken cordon bleu but decided to try a new item on the special menu which was schnitzel of your choice with a ranch dressing, cheese and jalapeno covering. It was amazing. It's always nice to bring food home as well which we will enjoy tonight. I highly recommend Rathskellar. Only wish we could get down there more often.More infoRathskellerPrice: Moderate• Contemporary German• Elkridge•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Bae seating with Nate was perfect! Kind, knowledgeable and a pleasure for our eveningMore infoCopper Canyon Grill - Arundel MillsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Hanover•4.6
- JWJamieW1 review5.0Dined on Mar 7, 2020Brunch was excellent, biscuits and gravy, stuffed French toast, brown bread and cinnamon rolls. They give you lemon poppyseed mini muffins that were very taste. I would order them all again. Of course, all the beer 💗! Service was wonderful. I can’t wait to go back, again. I would recommend reservations.More infoGuinness Open Gate BreweryPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Elkridge•4.5
Elkridge is home to a wide variety of dining options and diverse cuisines, especially when it comes to seafood. Based in the Baltimore suburbs, you can savor sushi, seafood and a great selection of diner foods that will have you excited to come back for more. Since you're in the Baltimore area, you'll want to be sure to get your hands on some Natty Boh beer. This local brew is widely available at just about any Elkridge pub or restaurant. You'll also find an array of lunches and dinners featuring local, freshly caught crab. Blue crab, crab cakes and soft crab sandwiches are among Elkridge's much-loved specialties.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 9, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Elkridge. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Contemporary German, American, Breakfast and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Elkridge who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Elkridge either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Courtyard By Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport
- Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore - BWI Airport
- Hillcrest Park
- Rockburn Branch Park
- Child Care Center
- SpringHill Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
- Tennis Court
- Motel 6 Linthicum Heights - Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Holiday Inn Baltimore BWI Airport Area
- Residence Inn Baltimore BWI Airport
- Halethorp Station Historical
- Erickson Hall
- Wilkins Shopping Center
- Orange Grove Scenic Area
- University of Maryland Baltimore
- Motel 6 Baltimore Harbor South
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Washington Intl Apt
- Overlook Park
- Historical Electronics Museum