Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
“Max's draw is exactly what has always attracted people to neighborhood restaurants: well-prepared food, served with warmth”
-New York Times, Eric Asimov
- Robert Sietsema, Village Voice, Top 4 of the 100 Best Italian Restaurants in NYC
Please join us for our Omakase tasting experience at our newly renovated space. Our second floor Suhi Bar is reserved for Omakase (leave it up to the chef), and our first floor space is open for ala carte orders as well as Omakase.
For 2 decades, Sushi of Gari has been proud to bring our signature creativity to New York sushi fans on behalf of our founder, Masatoshi 'Gari' Sugio. We await your company at our location in the business district of Tribeca.
Whether you are looking for the tastes of Japanese cuisine or wish to try some new combinations, we are sure you'll enjoy our flavors.
Please note: Sushi Bar reservation is not available online. Please contact the restaurant directly.
Due to demand, we are unable to hold your reservation past the time it has been booked. If you cannot be present at the time of your reservation, we will offer the table to waiting guests. If you are running late or wish to cancel, please call us at 212-233-0507. The Odeon takes the last “Open Table” Reservation at 10 pm on Sunday and Monday and 10:30 pm Wednesday through Saturday. Should you like to visit the restaurant after that time, please call 212-233-0507 to check availability. We allow 1 hour 45 minutes dining time for parties up to 2 guests and 2 hours for parties of 3-6. guests.
For parties of 12 or more, Antique Garage offers a prix fixe menu. Antique Garage is delighted to welcome larger parties and private events. To plan a party at Antique Garage, please contact us.
WE DO NOT HAVE HIGH CHAIRS AND BOOSTER SEATS.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE FOR PARTY SIZE 7 GUESTS AND ABOVE, AND MARKED FOR THE MANAGER ON DUTY. IN CASE THE RESERVATION IS CANCELLED LESS THAN 48 HOURS FROM THE RESERVED TIME, THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE WILL BE CHARGED $35 PER PERSON IN ADDITION TO THE PRIVATE ROOM CHARGES.
Gigino Trattoria opened its doors in August of 1994. The owners, Bob Giraldi and Phil Suarez, along with executive chef Luigi Celentano, have kept Gigino flourishing in the ever-changing Tribeca neighborhood. Chef Celentano creates both the menu and wine list, with daily specials of seasonally fresh seafood, game and vegetables. Gigino prides itself on the fact that all their dishes are prepared to order and almost all their pastas and breads are house-made. Fresh fish specials are featured on the “specials blackboard” daily, and it’s safe to say they also have the best pizza in Tribeca! Dining at Gigino Trattoria is a pleasure every time!
Chef & Owner Eric McCree draws inspiration from his grandfather, whose larger-than-life personality is ever present in the chic space. Expect an effervescent scene alight with honey-hued banquettes, natural light that pours in through massive windows, white-washed brick, & gorgeous lighting sure to elevate your feast.
Filé Gumbo Bar showcases Cajun and Creole classics made bar-side, combining slow-cooked and flavor-rich roux bases with your choice of proteins, simmered in a steam kettle by skilled chefs for a truly personalized experience.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoEverytime better and better, service is out of this world, a little loud but vibes are greatMore infoWolfgang's Steakhouse - TribecaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• TriBeCa - Downtown•4.6
- WWiseowl18New York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoIn a busy restaurant with large parties, they were able to take care of a family birthday meal with care and good taste. Fiery beef is fantastic.More infoMR CHOW - TriBecaPrice: Very Expensive• Chinese• TriBeCa - Downtown•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoHad a great experience at Tiny’s! Everyone who was working the night I dined was so helpful and kind. Hospitality at its finest. Wonderful food, drinks, ambience and service! Highly recommend.More infoTiny's & the Bar UpstairsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• TriBeCa - Downtown•4.4
- OTOpenTableNew York / Tri-State Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023One of the best dinner experiences ever. Thank you Ganish for acknowledging our spl dietary restriction and helping us out. The food was delicious and the service was very professional. Will recommend and come back.More infoTamarind - TribecaPrice: Expensive• Indian• TriBeCa - Downtown•4.7
- AKAndreaKNew York / Tri-State Area •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was as always a wonderful experience. One appetizer was forgotten and the staff apologized 2-3x and the wait was 2 mins. It was so well handled. Still a little pricey, but, everything else is fantastic!More infoThe OdeonPrice: Expensive• French• TriBeCa - Downtown•4.8
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Hip hotels and restaurants define the blocks south of Canal Street where revamped industrial spaces have a decidedly luxury feel. TriBeCa is a hotspot for restaurants, where Champagne lounges, world class sushi and classic fine dining can all be found. Famous restaurateurs, celebrities, and longstanding locals brush elbows at the dimly lit bars around town.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 9, 2023 there are 63 restaurants in TriBeCa. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, French, Indian, Chinese, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in TriBeCa who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in TriBeCa either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Tribeca Park
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-SoHo
- Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel
- Canal Street Ind Eighth Avenue Line
- Duane Street Hotel Tribeca
- Saint Johns Park
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca
- South Cove Park
- Rector Park
- Robert F Wagner Junior Park
- Soho Square
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- New York City Fire Department Museum
- Juan Pablo Duarte Square
- Duane Park
- The James New York
- The Greenwich Hotel
- Jet Luxury @ The Trump SoHo
- Canal Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Museum of The Jewish Heritage