Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- ALALdining1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoReally great location! The staff are incredibly friendly and attentive, and the food is absolutely amazing. One of our favorite places in MA!More infoFramingham StationPrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Framingham•4.3
- GCGeoffCGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOur meals were very very good. Very nice spot with great service.More infoButtercupPrice: Moderate• American• Natick•4.7
- TThomasvipGreater Boston •28 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFood was reliable as always, location is great, but especially liked SAM'S service.More infoKen's Steak HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Framingham•4.5
- ATATwin1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThe food was delicious and filling. The menu was simple and easy to navigate. Great place to eat with a group of friends.More infoNight Shift - NatickPrice: Moderate• American• Natick•4.6
- Oout2dinevipGreater Boston •118 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We enjoyed a delicious and relaxing seafood dinner at Legals. The server gave us great service. The cup of clam chowder is excellent with plenty of clams and definitely worth ordering. The 1.5 pound steamed lobsters were delicious and portion was generous.More infoLegal Sea Foods - FraminghamPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Framingham•4.4
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Although it has grown in recent years, Framingham still offers a small-town feel and food that locals and visitors love. The region is known for its seafood. You’d be remiss to skip out on the lobster rolls overflowing with meat, fresh crab cakes and hearty New England clam chowder. If red meat is more your thing, you’ll find upscale steakhouses and even Brazilian meats served buffet-style here. The ethnic options don’t stop there. With casual Chinese eateries, Turkish options, Aztec-inspired Mexican food and even a fusion of Mediterranean and Asian, your biggest problem in Framingham will be trying to decide where to eat.
Frequently asked questions
- Private Apartment in Saxonville, Framingham
- West Natick Station
- Econolodge Framingham-Boston
- Concord Square Historic District
- Framingham Shoppers World Shopping Center
- Route 30 Mall
- Irving Square Historic District
- Old Trolley Square Shopping Center
- Anna Murphy Playground
- Monticello Inn- Framingham/ Boston
- Framingham Ma Station
- Pinefield Shopping Center
- Bowditch Field
- Long Playground
- Colonial Shopping Center
- Old Trolley Square
- Fairbanks Road Playground
- First National Shopping Center
- Sucker Pond Playground
- Framingham Centre Common Historic District