Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located in London’s Notting Hill at 92 Kensington Park Road, Core by Clare Smyth is a modern fine dining restaurant with a strong British ethos, in an elegant, relaxed interior.
Here at Los Mochis, we are all about combining Mexican spirit with Japanese elegance, Mexican art and design with Japanese coolness and Mexican flavours with Japanese techniques. In short, ours is the ultimate Pan-Pacific pairing.
Layered dining promotes a flowing service that gives flavours room to breathe.
Fire, both literally and figuratively, is at the heart of what we do here. Its igniting power fuels our passion and nurtures us with inspiration.
With this passion, The Counter seeks and finds the best artisans, be it a butcher, a blacksmith, or a potter, who are amorously committed to their crafts. It then brings the best of these crafts and techniques from their local ateliers to The Counter’s London location.
Delight in the enchantment.
Share wonderful food & drink.
Frame an unforgettable moment in time.
We are excited to welcome you to Lisa's Italian. Here we aim to retain the sophisticated fun and soul of Lisa’s while adding the mouthwatering food and heart of our first home, Italy. We strive to deliver a culinary experience coloured with our Italian roots and childhood memories. Dishes are prepared with the finest ingredients which are carefully selected from our own Italian pantry and dictated by the seasons Italy has to offer, we create authentic, affordable dishes which are made with love.
West is best and so is our Pizza! We invite you to try for yourself.
PS: Please be aware that our restaurant is small and we may not be able to accommodate strollers during busy hours.
Set over two floors with a first-floor garden terrace and a handsome open fireplace, Casa Cruz is an intimate, inviting and warm establishment. Nestled between Notting Hill and Holland Park in west London, the restaurant is a boldly elegant home-away-from-home.
Casa Cruz is the flagship brand in the Santa Cruz Company, including Isabel in Mayfair and Nathalie on Hanover Square
Photographs are representative of the food and drinks available at the restaurant.
Menu on OpenTable may not always be the latest, please visit www.casacruz.co.uk for the most recent one.
A la carte menu is served for dinner and on weekend lunches (Saturday & Sunday only).
We are staying true to our Neapolitan traditions with a small seasonal menu that will include dishes like the “Zizzona di Battipaglia” mozzarella and pastas served in padellas like the freshly made “Ziti alla Genovese”.
Osteria Napoletana, sister restaurant to Osteria Romana in Knightsbridge, is bringing rarely seen dishes back to the forefront and creating an intimate, romantic, comforting space to enjoy them in.
Tom Pemberton, formerly head chef of St. John Bread and Wine, uses the best nationally sourced, seasonal produce, placing the provenance of meat, fish and vegetables at the centre of the endeavour.
Hereford Road aims to provide a genuine neighbourhood restaurant in residential Notting Hill Gate. It is also be worth a journey for people who value excellent food. Friendly, informed staff introduce the daily changing menu that champions well sourced British food at reasonable prices.
- DDDaphneDvipLondon •17 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing delicious food! Elegant fun atmosphere, great service can’t wait to go back!!More infoZephyrPrice: Very Expensive• Greek• Notting Hill•4.6
- BMBainbridgeMomSeattle / Eastern Washington •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoSumptuous. From start to finish. I did not want to leave. The atmosphere is lovely, and no weird music. Service is attentive. But really you are here for the food and it was excellent. How much can I rave about the potato dish—a lot! Inventive but not fussy. Whimsical without forgetting what we really care about is the taste. Sauces were spectacular. Seasoning struck a perfect balance. Vegetables were highlighted. And all the details are paid attention to on every level. Food was hot when they should be hot. Plates were warm. Even the room temperature seemed to suit everyone. And they handled a difficult allergy request with ease.More infoCORE by Clare SmythPrice: Very Expensive• British• Notting Hill•4.9
- JRJillieRvipLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis restaurant is a must. It was honestly the perfect Italian restaurant and the food was totally amazing must must!!!More infoOsteria NapoletanaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Notting Hill•4.5
- KKateGloucestershire/Wiltshire •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Attentive yet unobtrusive waiters, All dishes were beyond expectations in both execution and taste. Atmosphere friendly, warm, respectful. Overall a magical evening.More infoThe LedburyPrice: Very Expensive• British• Notting Hill•4.9
- FAFergusALondon •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Wonderful! We received a very warm and friendly welcome, despite arriving twenty minutes late! Lovely interior, with a live DJ close to the entrance. We were seated close to the open kitchen bar in a gorgeous setting. Very lively and bustling atmosphere, with extremely friendly, professional, and attentive service. The food was simply outstanding! We would highly recommend the Japanese Wagyu ribeye, and the chocolate fondant was stunning! Price wise, not the cheapest, but definitely worth every penny (£200 for two bottles of sake, four glasses of champagne, plenty of starters, Japanese wagyu for main, chocolate fondant dessert)... Highly recommended for food, atmosphere, service, everything!More infoUkaiPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Notting Hill•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.