- BLBLDEvipLondon •129 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoMet a friend passing through London here. It’s one of the more peaceful restaurants in St Pancras. I had risotto and a rocket salad both of which which were very good. My companion had meatballs. It was a ‘small plate’ and she asked if it could be made into a main course. The server said yes but then bought the small plate and eventually said no, it wasn’t possible to serve it as a main course￼. Miscommunication. Service a little slow but cheerful. Everything was fine including the coffee. The only thing that wasn’t so good was that one toilet was out of order and the other one wasn’t in the best state, unusual for here. ￼More infoCarluccio's - St PancrasPrice: Expensive• Italian• King's Cross•3.4
- CLCarlosL1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe felt very comfortable and amazing service! Also we were surprised with a little piece of cake for our friend’s birthday. Very friendly staffMore infoRiding House BloomsburyPrice: Moderate• Modern European• Bloomsbury•4.2
- FBFrankB1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWe always go to the Pullman Hotel for a business meeting. Great food, good level of noise (so confidential but not too busy you can't hear each other) and great food. Not the cheapest, but great food.More infoGA Kings XPrice: Expensive• International• King's Cross•4.4
- MCMichaelC1 review5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Food was amazing and such excellent choices. Decor still amazing from the previous restaurant name, it has always been a favourite of mine. Excellent service from the moment we were greeted to being seated to drinks orders and excellent wine and drinks choices. Will be back again.More infoRails Restaurant and Little BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• King's Cross•4.2
- PJPhilipJvipLondon •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Visited for brunch. Great food and surroundings, although expensive. Waiter was very nice, but our coffee took over 20 minutes to arrive. Would return for a special occasion.More infoDecimo at The Standard, LondonPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• King's Cross•4.4
Where and what to eat in London in October?
Introducing: OpenTable Specials London – featuring 15 limited-time dining experiences brought to you by OpenTable & our beloved restaurants. London’s...
9 of the best Greek restaurants in London
From the city’s best souvlaki to traditional tavernas, here are 9 excellent Greek restaurants in London.
12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
Bao, pizza, and tapas sit alongside waffles and pancakes in London’s 12 best restaurants for bottomless brunch.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Euston is The Refinery Regent's Place