- SStewartvipLondon •15 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoLovely place to visit with friends for lunch. Great food. Very friendly service.More infoFranks CanteenPrice: Expensive• European• Highbury•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoVery interesting food for sharing with very friendly staff. The menu changes regularly which means each time you go there’s always something new to try.More infoWesterns LaundryPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Holloway•4.7
- SBSimonBLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis place is such a gem - great atmosphere, friendly & knowledgeable staff, and an excellent ever changing menu. Plus the music is always brilliant. One of the best restaurants in town.More infoJolene Hornsey RdPrice: Expensive• British• Hornsey•4.7
- GTGinToclockLondon •40 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat to be back at Primeur. Warm and welcoming staff and lovely ambiance. The food was delicious as always and some very good value and quality house wines Thank you!More infoPrimeurPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Stoke Newington•4.8
- EEdwardDublin •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023I had my birthday dinner at the WB Yeats and we had a lovely time; Eve, our server was very warm and welcoming, the food was excellent, and the atmosphere was really relaxed.More infoThe WB YeatsPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Holloway•4.4
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.