Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
**For parties under 14, please used the widget to book reservation on open table or call (702) 785-5462 for inquiries and for parties of 14 or more please call (866)733-5827 to reserve**
Burger lovers – get ready to sink your teeth into these gourmet delights. Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay brings his casual burger concept to Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. You'll feel the energy the minute you walk into the restaurant. From its 30-foot-long fire display and keg showcase to the brightly colored walls to overhead high-definition TVs, the atmosphere is as exciting as the menu itself.
From traditional to unique burger preparations, the menu items at this Las Vegas restaurant use the freshest, quality ingredients. Beef patties are cooked over an open flame fueled by hard woods — Gordon Ramsay Burger is the only gourmet burger restaurant on the Strip to use this method — creating a more complex and powerful flavor.
Sammy Hagar’s hard-rockin' dining and live music venue combines the laid-back beach-town vibe of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip. Blending coastal Mexican and Tex Mex cuisine, the menu offers a tantalizing mix of flavorful food, killer margaritas, and an awesome venue where it is never uncommon to catch the Red Rocker himself jamming out.
- SCSandyCLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFirst time in vegas, went to GR Burger on 9 dec was awesome. Today we went to hell's kitchen full of excitement but turned out disappointing. When we first went into the restaurant and informed the hostess our reservation on 1245. This hostess named Christina was standing there with the most sulking face i ever seen in the service industry! She looked at us with an damn annoying face and just told us to stand aside to wait. Without any welcome greetings! Wtf we paid to be served this way? Or is it because we are Asian thus she's treating us this way? Why did you guys employed a hostess for? To make the customer feel welcome and enjoy their dinning experience right? Or to really make them feel like Hell?! We paid $400 for the meal and with this kind of service definitely we will not go back again nor recommend to our relatives and friends! Send this Christian back to school and learn what it takes to be a effective hostess. That the Most Terrible Service Ever! Other service staffs are good, but this Christian was Bloody Hell if i borrowed Gordon's words!More infoGordon Ramsay Burger - Planet Hollywood Las VegasPrice: Expensive• Burgers• Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As always STK never disappoints. Ambiance was amazing, food was delicious, and service was on point.More infoSTK - The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas•4.3
- CLCarlosLSan Antonio •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We took every recommendation offered by the staff and were VERY pleased with our experience!More infoGordon Ramsay Steak - Paris Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipCentral Kentucky •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Good food but it was really dark in the restaurant. Food was good but not the greatest.More infoStrip House - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• Steak• Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino•4.7
- WLWcatinLVLas Vegas •59 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our group wanted to dine prior to seeing the show Bat Out of Hell. We were seated timely and the service was outstanding. I had the salmon and it was melt in your mouth. We had a great meal. Thank you!More infoMon Ami Gabi - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• French• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.6
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
The Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas knows how to treat its guests. This resort’s theme is all about entertainment, so when you dine here, you’ll do so like a celebrity. Food options range from eclectic to traditional. As with many other Las Vegas casinos, this one offers cuisine from world-renowned celebrity chefs. You can try a classic American burger with a gourmet edge, or you can opt for a simpler deli sandwich that's piled high with your favorite meats. Due to its variety of cuisine options, the Planet Hollywood buffet is a diverse place to eat. Step inside to sample Mexican, Italian and Asian cuisine. There are even vegetarian options and a Middle Eastern section.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino is Strip House - Las Vegas
- The Carriage House Las Vegas
- The Signature at MGM
- Suites at Elara Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Marriott's Grand Chateau
- Luxury Suites International at The Signature
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip
- Jet Luxury at The Signature Condo Hotel
- Luxury Condo at Wyndham Grand Desert
- Studio Suite at Signature Hotel
- Jet Luxury at The Vdara
- Deluxe Suites at MGM Signature
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Mandarin Oriental
- Sahara Hotel & Casino
- The Vegas Strip
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- The Tropicana
- Aria Hotel & Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
- Forum Shops at Caesars
- SLS Las Vegas
- The Flamingo
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- The City of Las Vegas
- The Venetian and Palazzo