Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Laid-back luxe. Experience delightful dishes in a casual, contemporary atmosphere at THE NM CAFE® LAS VEGAS. Muted lighting and understated, modern decor create the perfect environment for a midday retreat. Whether dining with a group or simply ordering upscale take-out, expect delectable food and exceptional service that is synonymous with Neiman Marcus.
Let The NM CAFE® host your next Baby or Bridal Shower. We have the perfect atmosphere and menu for you and your guests.
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •20 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat service, experience from start to finish. Such a treat coming here!More infoCipriani Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Las Vegas•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoService is exceptionally good every time we dine here! Food is excellent, fried chicken is amazing.More infoYardbird Table & Bar - The Venetian Las VegasPrice: Moderate• undefined• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.7
- HharleyrdrSacramento / Sacramento Valley •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service and dinning experience. The staff went over the top helping us celebrate our anniversary.More infoThe Capital Grille - Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Fashion Show Mall•4.8
- MLMatthewLSan Diego •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I don’t think I was served everything that came with my meal I got three small shrimp and two big ones the person next to me that got the same meal got like 8 big shrimpMore infoBenihana - Las Vegas Strip, NVPrice: Moderate• Japanese• The Strip•4.3
- KPKatrinaPAnchorage / Alaska •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Outstanding Mexican food and excellent service. We always eat here when we’re in Vegas and recommend it to friends whenever they’re here.More infoEl Segundo SolPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Fashion Show Mall•4.5
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Fashion Show Mall
With a landscape of glowing neon lights showcasing the scenery, Las Vegas' Fashion Show Mall invites diners to explore its melting pot of restaurant options. Possessing an alienesque charm and sweeping floor plan, the mall delivers a varied menu of places to eat, ranging from pubs and Michelin-rated restaurants to simple cafes. Chief among the area's offerings is Basque-style food, which is an authentic nod to some of the cultural heritage of the region. Additionally, the wide ranges of the Nevadan desert create the perfect backdrop for agricultural livestock production. The steakhouses of the Fashion Show Mall tap into this resource and produce some of the most memorable meals to be had.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Fashion Show Mall is NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus - Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace
- Delano Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Waldorf Astoria
- Mandarin Oriental
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- The Linq
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Aria Hotel & Casino
- Trump International Hotel
- Forum Shops at Caesars
- SLS Las Vegas
- Near the Las Vegas Strip
- The STRAT Hotel & Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- Mirage Hotel & Casino
- The Venetian and Palazzo