59 restaurants available nearby
Went for Easter. It was pleasant and organized staff. 2 recommendations- need additional servers on most popular items such as rice bean area. 1 server took too much time with several hungry people waiting in line. Next was Eggs. a server was necessary to get our eggs. Waited over 30 min and by...
Nice location . Food was great, nice variety/variations . Server was pleasant . Food came out of the kitchen very slow. Everyone at my table was pleased with their choices . Planning on returning to try the dinner menu .
Unfortunately the sweet corn cake was removed from the standard menu and changed to an individual extra item at $3.50 per order, I like the item but not for $3.50 extra. Also, my server was very slow even though the restaurant was extremely empty? It took 10 minutes from the time we sat down until...
Great food, great service, reasonable prices, and a casual friendly atmosphere make for an awesome dining experience any night of the week. Lauren puts her heart and soul into every dish and her team does a great job conveying her passion through their friendly service.
- Los Angeles Jewelry District
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Admiralty Park
- The Promenade At Woodland Hills Shopping Center
- Mama Shelter Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Montclair Plaza Shopping Center
- Santa Monica Pier
- Topanga Plaza Shopping Center
- Universal Studios City Walk
- Staples Center
- Castaic Lake State Recreation Area
- Third Street Promenade
- Ventura Harbor
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Home Depot Shopping Center
- Glendale Galleria Shopping Center
- Santa Anita Race Track
- Hollywood Bowl Residence
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center