Cuisine (20 of 27)
39 restaurants available nearby
COVID limitations were an unfortunate distraction from our last visit, but still worth the effort!
When traveling from out of town, restaurant selections can be a crap shoot. My wife and I were staying in a local hotel and tried The Ivy on a whim. We were very pleased. The entire experience was pleasant from start to finish and the food (we had the salmon and the steak frites) was excellent. ...
The meat portions are large. That is my only complaint. Everything else was great. We had the elk and beef steaks. The risotto was so good and that porcini butter was heaven! The duck fat fingerling potatoes were perfect! I cannot wait to come back. This will be in our regular rotation for dining...
We our visitors to the Salt Lake City area. We selected this restaurant via online recommendations. We were happy with our meal and the ambiance of the restaurant. The food was high quality as well as the price.
- Silver Strike Express
- Jordan Commons Shopping Center
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley
- Brigham Young University
- Softball Field Legrand Laree Johnson
- University Mall
- Hyatt Place Park City
- Olympus Hills Shopping Center
- Grand America Hotel
- Temple Square
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square
- Draper Crossing Shopping Center
- West Valley Shopping Center
- Zion National Park
- This Is The Place Heritage Park
- The Gateway Shopping Center
- Layton Hills Mall Shopping Center
- The Chateaux Deer Valley
- Strawberry River Day Use Area