Cuisine (20 of 35)
47 restaurants available nearby
Hostess soured the first impression but the overall experience was largely exemplary. The pandemic suppresses the number of diners which is conducive to great business lunches. I am enjoying this time, singing Happy Birthday is verboten!
The food was phenomenal, perfectly prepared, served timely...
Server was amazing, food was good but on the pricey side. It was a great atmosphere. Overall we loved it. Wish the menu had a few more choices but didn't taste anything we didn't like.
I took my wife here for our anniversary dinner. This was our first time here and enjoyed the great experience. The beef filet was the highest quality and cooked to perfection. I would get the surf and turf again. It's a little pricey, but we'll worth the quality.
Great tasting food! Our server didn't seem quite up to speed and food delivery to our table was more than 30 minutes from when our orders were taken. Server didn't seem to know the menu well and when we ordered a cucumber salad (I forgot the name) she said it was not available.
- Cottonwood Mall Shopping Center
- Great Salt Lake State Park
- Jordan Commons Shopping Center
- Gateway Canyons Resort, a Noble House Resort
- Riverbed Pony Express Station
- Hidden Valley Shopping Center
- Olympus Hills Shopping Center
- North Temple Shopping Center
- Park City Mountain Resort
- The Canyons
- The Gateway Shopping Center
- Valley Fair Mall
- Little Cottonwood Shopping Center
- Snowbird Ski And Summer Resort
- Layton Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Tanger Outlets Park City
- Steed Park
- Brickyard Plaza Shopping Center
- Clearfield Shopping Center
- Sugar House Shopping Center