Cuisine (20 of 52)
69 restaurants available nearby
Small restaurant with ample seating outside. The food was the right portion for our party of 4. Their Happy Hour offered $5 plates that was a great starter to our meal. Nice variety of alcoholic drinks.
The hostess was really friendly. Wait staff was great. Waiter kelp on coming to check on us every three minutes. Could not enjoy our meal. Last week I went to Wolfgang Steakhouse the waiter was great. I had a recommendation from a friend to try Little Joe's. I work in the service industry (hotel)...
The entire meal was wonderful, professional and delicious. The options of the menu were great whether you want to do a coursed meal or just a delicious entree. I highly suggest the 4 course wine Pairing. Portions were perfect and the flavors were beautiful. Chef really cultivates the dishes with...
This was my second time dining at Livestock Tavern. I enjoyed that they brought out a winter themed menu while keeping their delicious essentials. The waitress was able to recommend me a drink based on my preferences when I didn't see what I wanted on the menu.
I can't describe how delicious everything was! I had the special which was the oxtail dumplings, lobster dumplings and pork belly. Holy cow was it amazing. The sake special was on point too and provided a unique drinking experience as you drink the last of the sake from a wooden box. Very cool. My...
- Kahuku Ahupua'a Farm and Retreat
- Haleakala National Park
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
- Front Street Lahaina
- Mauna Kea Summit
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center
- Kaloko Honokohau National Historical Park
- Pearl Harbor
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Sheraton Waikiki
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
- Honolulu International Airport
- Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
- Kakaako Waterfront Park
- Ho'olei at Grand Wailea
- Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
- Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
- Hawaii Kai Shopping Center
- Aloha Tower