8 restaurants available nearby
Great indoor/outdoor venue in Frisco, CO. My wife and I enjoyed a terrific evening meal. She had the scallop tower and I had the pork green chili and a side salad. The food was very, very good; the chili among the best I've ever eaten (and my wife has chili perfected . . . !) Our server,...
Food was pretty good. Appetizers and drinks were discounted during happy hour.
The place is actually on the second or third floor depending how you count the floors in the building. The signage is poor.
The decor of the restaurant is nice.
First of really nothing to complain about still I was under the impression that we could order food directly from the winery and not have to go get ourselves. Also I felt that we were left one our own to determine what we were tasting. There wasn’t a lot of information given which is part of the...
- The Curtis- A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- Village at Breckenridge Plaza
- Old Colorado City Historic District
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel
- Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy
- Lakeside Amusement Park
- Fraser Valley
- Flatiron Crossing Mall Shopping Center
- Marina Park
- Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center Hotel
- Brown Palace
- The Oxford Hotel Denver
- Hotel Elegante Conference and Event Center
- Sand Creek Park
- Westin Denver Downtown
- Downtown Aquarium
- Pikes Peak
- the ART, a hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel Denver