Cuisine (20 of 52)
123 restaurants available nearby
Very high noise level. Service was great. Food very good.
Wanted to try this place out so we did. Overall it was a decent experience. I ordered one of the specials—prime rib and was good. The problem, the food was barely warm. The waiter never checked back so I ate it. Not knowing the price, it was a tad expensive when I received the check. The other...
This is one of the best restaurants in the city....and certainly the best sushi spot. Food is high end, perfectly presented and, with out exception, exceptional across the menu. We recommend it highly....although plan on $100/person minimum for diner.
Quiet dinner evening ...... no crowd ..... quick service..... scrumptious meal.
- Hidden Rest Cabins
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Bank One Ballpark
- Pima Crossing Shopping Center
- Arrowhead Mall
- Phoenix Airport Marriott
- Riverview Park
- Phoenix South Mountain Park
- Marriott's Canyon Villas
- Luke Air Force Base
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Shea Scottsdale Shopping Center
- Phoenix Marriott Tempe at The Buttes
- Scottsdale Center For The Arts
- Scottsdale Mall
- Pinnacle Peak Park
- Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
- W Scottsdale
- The Camby, Autograph Collection