13 restaurants available nearby
We came with friends for Happy Hour. The Happy Hour prices are GREAT! Food was very good, as always: the meatballs & cheeseballs get extra credit!
Their Wednesday special of $25 for a bottle of house wine and the charcuterie board was a mixed bag. Portions on the Charcuterie board were a bit...
Amazing food and fantastic ambience. Old school Italian restaurant with that classic vibe. Delicious meal, my favorite was the homemade ravioli. Excellent service and they make you feel like family. Would defiantly come back.
We took out of town friends here for dinner. The service and food was exceptional, however, we were seated next to a party of 8 and they were so loud and rambunctious, that we were literally having to yell across the table to have a conversation. Because of that, our dining experience and ability...
our server was amazing. he had great knowledge of food and was great at recommending dishes to try. we sat outside . the patio is small so good to get there early. this is the second time we have come here and thoroughly enjoy it.
- The Westin Kierland Villas
- Arizona Biltmore
- Arrowhead Mall
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Midtown
- Kierland Commons
- Ramada Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall
- West Side Park
- Biltmore Fashion Park
- Arizona Cardinals Stadium
- Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff
- Sun Lakes
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Westin Kierland Villa
- The 500 Club
- Camelback Colonnade Shopping Center
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
- The Borgata of Scottsdale