Cuisine (20 of 38)
36 restaurants available nearby
Had a craving and decided to go to Red Lobster.
Spilt a Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon feast, Stuffed seafood mushrooms, Cole Slaw and a Baked potato.
Meal came hot and split.
Nikki was great with taking care of us.
And it did not "break the bank"
Tutti Santa restored my faith in Italian Restaurants in Phoenix … best hands down .. been to Little Italy’s across the country and lived in them too .. closest thinks in Phoenix to authentic Italian ..
The food was presented beautifully & was delicious. Specialty drinks were great as well. Service excellent as well.
The food in the service were very good. Wines by the glass were nothing special but there’s something for everyone.
It’s very noisy and hard to have a conversation, however the vibe is very good.
I absolutely love the ahi tuna taco appetizer! It is so delicious and fresh! I also tried the chicken potstickers, which were very good! We sat at the bar, they were so busy yet were very attentive and helpful. Thanks for a delightful dinner!
- Deer Valley Towne Center Shopping Center
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
- Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
- Desert Ridge
- Sedona Summit By Diamond Resorts
- DoubleTree by Hilton Paradise Valley Resort Scottsdale
- Bella Vida
- The Grand Hotel at the Grand Canyon
- Tempe Center For The Arts
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Northern Arizona University
- Historic Downtown And Railroad District
- Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa
- Arrowhead Mall
- Glendale Arena At Westgate City Center
- Arizona Biltmore