Cuisine (20 of 24)
28 restaurants available nearby
The food was absolutely delicious, the atmosphere made for a great evening. This is a go-to place in Aspen. It was our favorite meal of our trip! Not to mention how extremely speedy our service was throughout the experience.
Our party of 6 had no wait time for our 7 pm Tuesday reservation. The place was packed and loud. The wait staff was attentive. The food was amazing -- lots of vegetarian options for 1/2 our crew. The best place we ate the whole week in Aspen.
I would have a hard time selecting the better of the food or the service.
For main courses we had Trout with Crab and Buffalo Tenderloin. Both were perfectly prepared. Accompaniments were spot on. Flavor balance was perfect.
Wine list is incomparable and the knowledgeable Sommelier was well...
- Mountain Village
- Downtown Aquarium
- Old Colorado City Historic District
- Denver Tech Center
- Southwest Plaza Mall Shopping Center
- West Condominiums - W3402
- Steamboat Ski Resort
- Red Rocks Park And Amphitheater
- Pearl Street Mall
- Arapahoe Marketplace Shopping Center
- Union Station
- Mile High Stadium Historical
- University of Denver
- Crossroads Mall
- 16th Street Mall
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- Vail Trails East Vail Village
- Tomichi Point
- City Park
- Aurora Mall Shopping Center