Cuisine (20 of 26)
62 restaurants available nearby
It was an excellent dinner!
We had Crispy Pulpo fantastic!
Will be back soon :-)
This is truly the best place to go and eat. The food was phenomenal. The service was beyond excellent. We were seated right away and our waiter instantly came up to us for a drink order. My daughter has a peanut allergy and they have a little slip for us to put down what her allergy is and what her...
Was really in search of abalone for dinner at a not-so-ridiculous price. $46 was the market price when I went and boy was it worth it. Right on the wharf so there were all kinds of choices but you don’t come to Monterey to eat lobster or shrimp. You want halibut, sand dabs, squid, Dungeness crab...
El Torito Cannery Row has a beautiful view of the Monterey Bay. We got seated right away—even earlier than we had expected—and the Busperson brought chips, salsa, and glasses of water immediately. Our food arrived quickly, hot, and nicely presented. Our Server, Luz, was very accommodating,...
- Madonna Plaza Shopping Center
- Vons Shopping Center
- Plaza Del Sol Shopping Center
- Julia Pfeiffer Burns Underwater Area
- Inn At Avila Beach
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- San Miguel Park
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- Rustic Cabin like a Treehouse
- Morro Strand State Beach
- Costco Power Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa
- Moss Landing State Wildlife Area
- San Luis Bay Inn
- Lake Casitas Recreation Area
- Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Embassy Suites Monterey Bay - Seaside
- Lovers Point
- Spanish Bay Resort Golf Course