Cuisine (20 of 32)
41 restaurants available nearby
Amazing atmosphere! The food is phenomenal! Arguable the best Filet Mignon I’ve ever tasted! Try the Pink Champagne Cake. It’s delicious! The service is next level! They’re completely on it! Highly recommended!
Cocktails are good, serrano ham appetizer amazingly delicious shaved ham with chunks of manchengo, beet salad fresh local ingredients, and the wood fired bianco pizza was incredible with the carmelized shallots a star ingredient offering bursts of flavor.
The outdoor setting is beautiful and calm enough to enjoy the conversation at your table. The servers are attentive and work as a team. My salmon was delicious, as was, my husband’s duck. A most pleasant evening.
Ashley was our server and she outstanding! Knowledgeable, very friendly , and went out of her way to make us feel welcome. The wine was delicious and after our tasting we headed back to the distillery where Myra served us. Just like Ashley, Myra was fabulous and the Rye and bourbon were wonderful....
- Santa Ynez Valley
- The Ballard Inn and Restaurant
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
- Naval Postgraduate School
- The Presidio
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- University of California Santa Barbara
- Vons Shopping Center
- Lake Cachuma Recreation Area
- Bixby Bridge
- El Colibri Hotel & Spa
- Cannery Row, Monterey California
- The Blue Sky Lodge
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- Portola Hotel & Spa
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Motel 6 Monterey - Marina
- Amtrack Station Santa Barbara
- Inn at the Cove
- Sports Field At Arroyo Grande High School