Cuisine (20 of 32)
33 restaurants available nearby
Terrific food and excellent service. The staff is well trained and very accommodating.
Service was attentive but not overbearing. Spanish Octopus appetizer was wonderful. Slightly smoky and spicy. Ravioli was very good with ricotta, kale and sun dried tomato.
Lasagna was great with sausage, spinach and a momma must have made it red sauce. Great wine list. Very enjoyable dining...
My wife and I frequently go to the the Goleta location as it's close to home. The food is constantly great, the wines are excellent and the staff is wonderful. The price you pay is fair and worth every penny. Definitely worth a visit.
- Santa Ynez Valley
- The Ballard Inn and Restaurant
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
- Naval Postgraduate School
- The Presidio
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- University of California Santa Barbara
- Vons Shopping Center
- Lake Cachuma Recreation Area
- Bixby Bridge
- El Colibri Hotel & Spa
- Cannery Row, Monterey California
- The Blue Sky Lodge
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- Portola Hotel & Spa
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Motel 6 Monterey - Marina
- Amtrack Station Santa Barbara
- Inn at the Cove
- Sports Field At Arroyo Grande High School