Cuisine (20 of 24)
62 restaurants available nearby
As always in this our favorite seafood restaurant, the food was outstanding, the ambiance delightful and the service excellent. We especially appreciated our table by the windows overlooking the yacht harbor and the fishing boats. Truly a memorable evening! Thanks.
My wife and I went here for our anniversary.
We are new to the area and had never been to this restaurant before. It had very good reviews and looked like a nice place for a special dinner.
We weren't disappointed, the food was great and the staff was very pleasant and attentive.
Haven’t been there in a long time and it (the food) was much improved! We can’t wait to go back! Decor is most charming and staff is equally so.
Absolutely love Gladstone’s Long Beach and are so happy they are open again. Had a wonderful Easter dinner! Glad we made reservations as there were dozens of people waiting, hoping for a table, but those of us with reservations waltzed right in. The leg of lamb was just great and such a nice change...
- Los Angeles Jewelry District
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Admiralty Park
- The Promenade At Woodland Hills Shopping Center
- Mama Shelter Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Montclair Plaza Shopping Center
- Santa Monica Pier
- Topanga Plaza Shopping Center
- Universal Studios City Walk
- Staples Center
- Castaic Lake State Recreation Area
- Third Street Promenade
- Ventura Harbor
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Home Depot Shopping Center
- Glendale Galleria Shopping Center
- Santa Anita Race Track
- Hollywood Bowl Residence
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center