46 restaurants available nearby
Maria took care of us very nicely. The only lroblem we had was the deafening music coming from Whiskey Girl next door when we were sitting outside. We were moved inside and the rest of our meal was very enjoyable. Food was delicious.
I stuck to traditional Italian seafood . Asti was amazing .From start to finish ..Everything was fresh , vibrant and dancing with classic meditrainian flavors ... I wish I had more time to sample what other dishes this team and chef have to offer ...
We had the best service there, the waitress was extremely sweet and so helpful unfortunately I had forgotten her name, but she worked Mother’s Day 2021 around 3:30ish and because of her and everyone else service and amazing food, this is a place I would definitely go back and recommend to all our...
We enjoyed another wonderful meal at this simple, unpretentious place downtown. The location is quiet and unassuming like many of the best local eateries in Italy. The owner, Francesco, was our server. He is a friendly, delightful man from Verona, Italy. His wife, Lucia, is the chef and her...
Absolutely delicious!!!!!!! My boyfriend & I fell in love with this place after one night of dining out- now we make it our regular routine date night restaurant! All the food is delicious- you cook yourself, the experience is amazing & very affordable. Enjoy all the photos -
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets
- Grand Avenue
- Mission Douglas Plaza Shopping Center
- Rancho Bernardo Town Center Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Diego Old Town
- Seaport Village Shopping Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Downtown
- Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island
- Balboa Park, San Diego
- Carlsbad Flower Fields
- La Jolla Cove
- Legoland California
- Downtown San Diego
- Oceanside Harbor
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Community Park
- Gaslamp Quarter Historic District
- Utc Westfield Shoppingtown Shopping Center
- Little Italy
- San Diego State University
- University of California San Diego