Cuisine (20 of 30)
26 restaurants available nearby
Our waitress provided excellent service, the food was very good, and we didn't have to wait a long time for it. They seated us at a distance from other diners so that we felt safe from a health standpoint, and they require masks except when eating and drinking of course.
Great dinner. Mediterranean tapas with a friend. 4 plates were plenty for 2 of us. Service was great in terms of speedy... maybe a bit too speedy. Wait staff were eager to get us moved through, kept trying to take our plate before we had finished our meal. Overall I highly recommend this...
The restaurant was very clean. The service was impeccable and the food was too! My first but NOT my last visit and we brought guest from out of town who want to come back just for this brunch. And the "75 Slushie".
Wonderful food and service – they paid attention to every detail! Every dish was the best version of that dish I ever had, and the wait staff paid close attention to when to serve the food and when to offer to box the leftovers (huge portions lol). The building is also truly stunning…we were...
The restaurant was VERY hot and the server said that the AC was on but that the kitchen was just very warm and that made the entire restaurant hot. The service was also a little slow, and the host attended to all of the delivery drivers before even acknowledging that I was there (on crutches)...
- Mandarin Oriental Washington DC
- Nationals Park
- Club Quarters in Washington DC
- Stoddert Playground
- Brentwood Park
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Farragut North
- Torpedo Factory Art Center
- The Embassy Row Hotel
- National Portrait Gallery
- Farragut Square
- Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Bethesda
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Hilton Washington Dulles Airport
- National Air And Space Museum Steven F Udvar Hazy Center
- Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles
- American University
- Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- Embassy Suites Washington D.C. - Convention Center