Cuisine (20 of 28)
21 restaurants available nearby
Great meal from an old favorite. We haven’t lived in D.C. in ages but were pleasantly rewarded with a re-visit to this great restaurant which has been completely remodeled. Also, outdoor dining under the shade trees was marvelous.
We both had the shrimp with spinach and artichokes, with marinara sauce. Once spiced up a bit with some dried chili pepper, it was delicious. The round tables are terrific for outdoor dining with a European feel. A few mosquitoes encroached on an otherwise pleasant Saturday brunch,
My family was visiting me in college and we decided to try somewhere new. We are all huge fans of Brazilian food so our expectations were quite high. However, this restaurant met our expectations. The food was scrumptious! Service was a bit cold and rushed but not terrible. Enjoyed the experience...
- Shepherd Recreation Center
- Monaco Washington DC, a Kimpton Hotel
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Willard InterContinental Washington
- International Spy Museum
- King Street Metro Station
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Verizon Center
- The Galleria At Tysons Shopping Center
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Mount Vernon Square
- National Mall The Mall
- Washingtonian Center
- Navy Yard Metro Station
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- The Apartments at CityCenter
- Sheridan Statue