30 restaurants available nearby
In general a pleasant experience. The person seating people though had an attitude. He said they don't do reservations even though we had made one online. It wasn't a problem but he just came off as very grumpy and unpleasant which is not a great way to start the dining experience.
It's always a pleasure to eat at Tempo. It doesn't look like much from the street, but it is truly a neighborhood gem. This was our "break out of covid isolation" dinner and it was worth the wait! The food is delicious and we were well cared for with all of the precautions. Can't wait to go...
When I made the reservation through Open Table I indicated we were celebrating our anniversary. During dinner one of the servers brought us two glasses of champagne. I looked at her confused and she said “it’s your anniversary isn’t it?” Then she brought us a piece to of cake to share for dessert....
- Luray Caverns
- White House
- Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol
- Springfield Mall Regional Shopping Center
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Occoquan Historic District
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Montgomery Mall Shopping Center
- Clarendon Metro Station
- National Mall The Mall
- Tysons Corner Center
- Phillips Collection
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Franconia Springfield Virginia Railway Express Station
- Cheltenham Woods Community Park
- Mandarin Oriental Washington DC
- Washington Union Station DC
- Nationals Park