Cuisine (20 of 43)
84 restaurants available nearby
Too busy waiters. Forgot to bring one of 2 desserts, never looked at us waiting for the bill. They had to rush around between inside and outside customers. Pretty pricey for feeling forgotten in an inside table. Got noisy as time went on, we began at 6:40 but by 8 the drinker clients inside got...
I was a cool and breezy day, but in the patio, it was perfect. I love this place for a girls' lunch out. The noodles and rice dishes are good for lunch, but the entrees are a little pricey. Service was excellent.
This italian eatery is probably catered to large parties, however, the two of us had an absolutely splendid time.
We were given just the right amount of attention. Our server explained the portion sizes, which is understandable for a party of two, and we were familiar with the restaurant and were...
- Mike Fox Park
- Martinez Waterfront Park
- The Meritage Resort and Spa
- Stanford University
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn Spa
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Ferry Building
- San Francisco City Hall
- San Leandro Marina
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis
- Sonoma Coast State Beach
- Railroad Square Historic District
- JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Lombard Street
- Union Square
- Vacaville Premium Outlets
- Civic Center BART Station
- Pine Meadows Golf Course
- Northgate Mall Shopping Center