16 restaurants available nearby
The menu features globally inspired California cuisine. It showcases familiar foods with a twist, in simply composed small plates. Many of the choices are gluten free, and all are procured from highly regarded purveyors, keeping the belief of sustainability as the driving force. The distinctive...
Welcome to Red Oak Craft Bar and Rotisserie where Our locally sourced menu is inspired by our neighboring island preserve, Santa Margarita Island Preserve, at Red Oak our rotisserie is used to provide a versatile medium for cooking everything from beef and lamb to more delicate items such as...
We haven’t been out eating as we had before the pandemic. There was no mask requirement but we felt safe.
As usual Duilio cooked an excellent dinner for us. We started with the winter squash soup and the carpaccio.
For our main course we enjoyed the salmon and the fettuccini with white truffles....
Unfortunately on Valentines day one of the sushi bar employees was not honoring seating hierarchy for reservations. Our hostess was very apologetic and kind, and gave us a discount for the trouble. Amazing food, amazing service (despite that one inconvenience), great ambiance, very charming decor....
- Machado Park
- Muir Woods National Monument
- InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
- de Young Museum
- California's Great America
- The Westin St Francis on Union Square
- Balboa Park Townhouse
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport
- Sonoma Plaza
- San Jose Center For The Performing Arts
- Westgate Shopping Center
- Westfield Shopping Mall
- Ferry Building
- Ghirardelli Square
- Union Square
- San Jose Convention Center