Cuisine (20 of 26)
20 restaurants available nearby
Since 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings® (or B-Dubs® as our friends call us) has been the ultimate place to watch the game, have a cold beer and eat some great food. At Buffalo Wild Wings, you can always feel comfortable pulling some tables together with your friends and staying as long as you want.
My favorite restaurant in Baton Rouge. It’s small and cozy and the service is always top notch. You cannot go wrong with Redfish Cecelia, the best greens anywhere in Baton Rouge. This time I decided to switch it up and get the grouper special.... fantastic.
This is as our second time to dine at Cocha. It is such a beautiful & unique restaurant in the downtown area.
Definitely a “hidden gem” of Baton Rouge.
The food as well as the service are always exceptional.
Look forward to our next dining experience with Cocha!
This was one of the best steaks we have had in a long, long time. Expensive, but generally worth it. One meal was enough for two. It was not busy the night we were there so it is hard to rate service or noise level. But I highly recommend it.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Lafayette I-10
- Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East
- Wyndham Garden Lafayette
- Days Inn & Suites New Iberia
- L'Auberge Baton Rouge
- Perkins College Drive Shopping Center
- Vista Village Shopping Center
- Louisiana State Capitol
- Zoo of Acadiana
- Bocage Village Shopping Center
- Les Vieux Chenes Municipal Golf Course
- Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome
- Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center
- Evangeline Monument
- Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge
- Mid City Shopping Center
- Cajundome Convention Center
- Courtyard Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
- Lake Martin
- Sherwood Twelve Plaza Shopping Center