Cuisine (20 of 29)
17 restaurants available nearby
This was my second visit to Cecilia's Bistro. I really enjoyed my Jerk chicken and red beans meal with braised collards and cornbread. It was delicious. My server was efficient with refills and checking in with the table guests. Nestled downtown on 3rd Street. Very relaxing atmosphere.
We had a great time here. Celebrated our anniversary. Ordered the Red Fish and the Duck. Both were excellent. Would definitely recommend. Also for an appetizer. We ordered the Beignets. Those were great. I ordered a beer and it came in can. Didn't really care for that. I didn't ask for a mug though...
One of our favorite places in Baton Rouge! The menu is creative, the food is always great and the service is excellent. I would rate everything a “5” except for the parking situation, but I highly recommend K Street!
Since 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings® (or B-Dubs® as our friends call us) has been the ultimate place to watch the game, have a cold beer and eat some great food. At Buffalo Wild Wings, you can always feel comfortable pulling some tables together with your friends and staying as long as you want.
- Houmas House Plantation And Gardens
- Old Hammond Highway Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome
- Cajun Field Football Stadium
- Cajundome Convention Center
- Highland Road Park
- Enchanted Mansion Doll Museum
- Golden Nugget Lake Charles
- Beauregard Town Historic District
- Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10
- Grand Coteau Historic District
- Bernie Moore Track Stadium
- Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- Baker Park
- Isle of Capri Casino
- Louisiana State University
- Evangeline Downs Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Oneal Plaza Shopping Center
- Perkins Road Olympia Field