Cuisine (20 of 48)
65 restaurants available nearby
We had a lovely dinner for 3. The class chowder was delicious as were the Thai mussels. The lemon tart and ice cream were great. The Mexican shrimp pasta was very good though not many shrimp. The chopped salad with chicory was not good.
Everything was great except ordering online was a little frustrating as far as the actual order website and having some glitches. Also, I wasn’t sure if I was able to ask the server for refills/boxes/etc. since these are all available on the website, or if it was supposed to be no interaction....
I took my friend to Cafe Bahia for Christmas dinner. The chef had a variety of items on the menu, including short ribs, turkey dinner and grilled salmon. The salad included ingredients that are associated with a traditional Christmas meal, including pomegranates, persimmons and figs.
We always enjoy dinner at Cesarina. This time with two friends. As always, the staff are friendly, caring and efficient. The only noise issue is from the departing jets. We had the pulpo and calamari antipasto. Both are high quality but the pulpo is especially outstanding. Friends had the...
- Hotel Del Coronado
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- Del Mar Highlands Town Center Shopping Center
- Seaport Village
- Best Western PLUS Suites Hotel Coronado Island
- Oceanside Harbor
- Viejas Outlet Center Shopping Center
- La Jolla Village Square Shopping Center
- Rancho San Diego Village Shopping Center
- Pechanga Resort and Casino
- The Pier At Oceanside
- Sports Arena Square Shopping Center
- Best Western Plus Island Palms Hotel & Marina
- Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- Parkway Plaza Shopping Center
- Gaslamp Quarter
- San Diego - Heart of Gaslamp District
- San Diego International Airport
- San Diego Zoo
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego