14 restaurants available nearby
Love Barawine - great vibe but $10+ for regular fries & $14 for Truffle fries is bit much. The Bellini and mimosas also didn’t taste right and our party of six all agreed. Will definitely go there again to try other options as we love the vibe and owner is very courteous.
Great staff! Good food. Happy hour menu was affordable and delicious. Will definitely be going back. Only note: it is not a good place to hold a business meeting as the music is played a bit too loud for easy conversation. Overall a good bet!
Delicious tapas - the shiitake croquetas with chive aioli are outstanding! The Bacalalo pintxos also delicious. And superb selection of Chilean wines (in addition to other regions) - go with those, the one of the owners is Chilean and a wine lover!
The cheesecake was delicious also - delicate...
- Spook Rock Golf Course
- The Cultural Education Center
- New York Stock Exchange
- Columbia University
- Splish Splash
- Cloisters Museum
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Greenwood Forest Wildlife Management Area
- Meadowlands Sports Complex
- American Museum of Natural History
- Battery Park
- Museum of The Moving Image
- Wintonbury Hills Golf Course
- Bushnell Center For Performing Arts
- Cathedral of St John The Divine
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Yankee Stadium
- Rochester Riverside Convention Center
- United Nations
- Wall Street