Cuisine (20 of 25)
22 restaurants available nearby
My friends and I really enjoyed our first visit to La Barra yesterday to celebrate Restaurant Week. Delicious food--gazpacho, chicken and béchamel croquettes, shrimp in garlic and oil, and flan. We enjoyed the sangria as well. Attentive service. Fun atmosphere. Will definitely return!
foods were amazing. piano jazz was also awesome.
but service was rude and impolite. when my friend asked question about food he didn’t explain about it just repeat the name of food. during whole dinner he almost ignored us. left tips but totally waste of each dollar.
I will go this place again...
- Wall Street
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Penn Station, New York City
- Gramercy Park
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Calf Pasture Park
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Lexington Avenue 59th Street
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Rockefeller Center
- Chelsea Market
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Grand Central Station
- Hopewell Plaza Shopping Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Chapel Street
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment