Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In November 1977, Helen And I opened Oriental Wok pursuing our American Dream. We poured our hearts into this business, meeting great customers along the way. Now, I am proud to call many of you my friends. Your support and friendship for nearly 50 years have meant so much to me and my family.
With so many restaurant choices, I am honored each time you visit Oriental Wok. Thank you for celebrating all the big and small occasions with us throughout the years. My family and I look forward to sharing more great food and laughter with you for years to come.
Mike and Helen Wong
Susanna, Angela, Guy and Travis
- TBTomBCincinnati / Dayton •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur evening was perfect - comfortable, inviting, the beverages and food were tasty. Our wait staff specialist was very helpful, kind, and professional. And with my wife having celiac disease, this establishment is one place she is comfortable going to to eat, drink, and be merry. Staff assists with food and drink that is gluten free and still delicious. Thanks for an amazing time and we will attend again.More infoGrandview TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Fort Mitchell•4.3
- DEDeniseEvipHawaii •30 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoLove this restaurant! I wish we had one closer to my home. Well worth the drive, though. Atlantic cod dinner & the fried chicken dinner are very tasty & filling. Highly recommend Greyhound Tavern.More infoGreyhound TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Fort Mitchell•4.7
- EevelynCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI have never had a bad experience here. The food is always so amazing and tastes so fresh. I recommend them to almost everyone i meet it's one of my favorite restaurants and the service is great. kudosMore infoMama's on MainPrice: Expensive• Italian• Covington•4.8
- WRWilliamRCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023As always, wonderful food and excellent service. We continue to bring guests to Oriental Wok because we can count on them for a perfect meal.More infoOriental WokPrice: Moderate• Chinese• Fort Mitchell•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipIndiana •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A nice brunch!More infoOtto'sPrice: Expensive• American• Covington•4.8
Discover Fort Mitchell
If you're looking for someplace quiet after a busy shopping day in Cincinnati or a lively Reds or Bengals game, come on down a few miles south to Fort Mitchell for dinner. Visitors can find the standard chain fare in this neighborhood and surrounding areas as well as some gems. Experience the veteran barbecue skills of local chefs along with grilled favorites, flavorful salads, and fresh seafood. If you're feeling a little homesick, stop by colonial-style eateries that will remind you of dinners at grandma's house. For fancy eats, saunter into a Fort Mitchell seafood and steak bistro with a romantic fireside, fresh air patio and live music. Seared fish tacos or a filet mignon are always good ideas, as is indulging in cupcake sundae before you hit the road.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Fort Mitchell (Kentucky). Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Chinese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Fort Mitchell (Kentucky) who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Fort Mitchell (Kentucky) either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Days Inn Fort Wright/Cincinnati Area
- Crescent Springs Railroad Station Historical
- Twentyfirst Century Boat Harbor
- Rigney Park
- Super 8 Fort Mitchell - Cincinnati Ohio Downtown
- Riverside Playground
- Decoursey Railroad Station Historical
- General Ormsby Mitchell Park
- Frazen Park
- Pioneer Park
- Maurice Railroad Station Historical
- Andersons Ferry Marina