Cuisine (20 of 27)
71 restaurants available nearby
Went here for Hamburger week. First, the hosting staff was very friendly. Second, our wait staff was friendly and efficient. The hamburger was tasty. Two things...I'd like to see the fries a bit crisper and something done about the noise level. We were a table of eight and people at one end could...
I've never been to copence or the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised beautiful. My design style modern sleek with a touch of softness with plants brick etc. We all had liquid knowledge which was fabulous. I would say the portions on the salads were a little slim. But other than that overall...
Had outside seating this visit. Had a wonderful view of Great American Ball Park, Paul Brown Stadium, and the Ohio River. This was my 2nd visit, and both times the service has been very good. The food was good as well. Overall, the staff was great and the place has a great vibe.
A+++++++, 5 stars all the way, food, service, drinks, everything was exceptional! Definitely a different vibe and unique eats! Had a monstrous burger which was my favorite, and the gallapolitan drink was delicious! Thank you all, will return again!
- Hyde Park
- Great American Ball Park
- Mariemont Concourse
- Beechmont Mall Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn and Suites Cincinnati - Downtown
- Delhi Township Park
- Duke Energy Convention Center
- Kenwood Mall Shopping Center
- Union Center Pavillion Shopping Center
- Findlay Market
- Mount Echo Park
- National Museum of The U's Air Force
- Eastgate Mall Shopping Center
- Kettering Moraine Museum
- Jungle Jim's International Farmers Market
- Fountain Square
- Cincinnati Zoo And Botanical Garden
- Mount Adams
- Western Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati