Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe most delicious red snapper ever! Parmesan encrusted, a perfectly cooked fish filet topped with lump crab meat. We enjoyed this dinner in a beautiful setting overlooking the river and city. We’ll be back….excellent service too.More infoChart House Restaurant - Newport (Cincinnati)Price: Moderate• Seafood• Cincinnati•4.4
- CclarksterChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFun place to eat. Really enjoy outside eating in the summer time. Great food and great service. Not a fan of the reward plan.More infoBuckhead Mountain GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Bellevue•4.3
- TLTheresaLvipChicago / Illinois •68 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoNot often does a patron have a 10 out of 10 experience at a restaurant where the food, service, vibe, aroma and friendliness of the staff all come together at the same time. Not easy to pull off but that was our experience at Sotto. Every person encountered was friendly, smiled and seemed genuinely happy to see us. The candle lit tables, the rustic brick walls, the patinaed wood floors are romantic and inviting. Each seat is taken in this beloved restaurant. There is a vibe that is understated but very special. The standout however is the food. There are several highlights on the menu but by far and away the very best item is only served during truffle season (autumn). Tajarin con tartufo with white shaved truffles is a rich hand made pasta (the Piedmont version of tagliatelle) with a parmigiano cheese sauce that includes the chef making a special appearance at your table to personally shave the delicate and prized white truffles over the top of the pasta. Pair it with one of the Piedmont area wines offered and you will enjoy a perfect pair. The dish will set you back ($95) but it is truly unforgettable and much cheaper than a flight to Tuscany. (The option of black truffles is also available for $42). Other favorites here are the Insalata (Arugula Salad), Caccio e Pepe (pasta with pepper and pecorino cheese), breaded pork loin and bistecca Florentina (grilled porterhouse). For dessert a must try are the donuts with caramel, chocolate and pistachio dipping sauces. This restaurant is not to be missed and is always an exceptional experience.More infoSottoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Central Business District•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Probably the best Italian meal I’ve ever had. Got the ricotta, artichoke and meatballs for starters, the Sunday Sauce, Gricia, Limon and Butternut & Mascarpone pastas, all amazing. Drinks for the table included Sicilian Sour, Autumn Spritz, Fratelli Libre and a pour of their private select Eagle Rare. All of them were absolutely delicious. *The restaurant doesn’t offer dessert, so take that into consideration. But honestly you won’t even miss it.More infoPepp & DoloresPrice: Moderate• Italian• Over the Rhine•4.9
- ZCZCrawfordCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My wife and I went her on New Year's day (evening) to celbrate our 5 year anniversary since we started dating. I had been seeing the constructon as I sometimes go to the Esporta in the same building. We are very glad we checked it out! For only being open less than two weeks, we were very impressed! From the outside elevator that provies a city view, to the bautiful interior, to the very friendly staff, the strong cocktails, the tasty good, and our overall experience... it was all top notch! We look forward to seeing the continued growth AND for the rooftop addition in the future! Thanks, MRBL! - The CrawfordsMore infoMRBLPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Bellevue•4.8
A popular neighborhood situated on the Ohio River, Bellevue offers visitors and residents alike a wealth of dining options. It won't be so hard to get up in the morning if you're headed to a cozy coffeehouse in the area. Start your day with baked goods or a light meal on a quiet patio. If you're not a morning person, several cafes offer all-day breakfasts. After spending some time checking out big-city sights in nearby Cincinnati, come back to Bellevue for a peaceful meal. Intimate French and European sidewalk cafes beckon passersby. You can also enjoy the view of the river while partaking of American fare and drinks. Those seeking a formal elegant evening will find high-class bistros featuring steaks and seafood dishes.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Bellevue (Kentucky) is MRBL