Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
From the U.S. Prime steaks, broiled to perfection at 1800 degrees, to the expertly executed seafood, New Orleans-inspired
appetizers, unforgettable desserts & award winning wine list, this is a steakhouse to which others aspire.
Dress Code: BUSINESS CASUAL - PROPER ATTIRE REQUIRED.
No Ripped or Torn Garments
Kindly remove your hat when entering the restaurant.
Thank you for not wearing: Tank tops, clothing with offensive
graphics or language, torn garments, exposed undergarments,
cut-off shorts, beach flip flops, gym wear or jeans that are distressed or with any rips or holes in them.
*PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE*. Interested in a HOLIDAY BRUNCH reservation? (EASTER, MOTHER'S DAY, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS) Please call 251.928.9201 to reserve. Our Grand Hall is available to our Hotel Guests ONLY. Our conference center is available to all other guests.
**Holiday menus and hours may vary** Please contact the hotel 251-928-9201 to find out about special holiday menus (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Valentine's, etc.)
1847 Bar in Southern Roots
Every great hotel has a great bar to steal away to, and 1847 is ours. 1847 is home to the beverage arts, with Grand Garden-to-glass crafted cocktails, local libations and signature wines by the glass all getting in on the act. The setting of choice for savoring house-made elixirs, quiet conversation, or the easy company of new friends.
Complimentary Valet Parking on Non Holidays
Upscale Casual Dining – Resort Attire
But the food is just the beginning. At Felix's Fish Camp you'll be treated to the best service in the Southeastern U.S. We pride ourselves on making you and your guests feel like the most important people in town...because you are!
Felix's Fish Camp Grill is situated on one of the most scenic parts of Mobile Bay. From our gigantic windows you can take in an entire panorama of natural beauty. Check out our sunsets!
As per ADA, only Service Animals specially trained to will be allowed to enter the dining areas. As per the ADA, we will inquire if the animal is a service animal and what task that service animal performs.
An Italian restaurant that spotlights the coastal flavor of Mobile
and delivers hospitality with heart and soul. The menu features
hand made pasta, scratch made sauces, and classic Italian dishes
from the Chefs family recipes at an attractive price. Our house made desserts and a cordial is the perfect way to finish this memorable experience. Located inside the Battle House Hotel and valet parking is always complimentary when dining in the Trellis Room.
If your party is 6+ please call. If you are looking for a reservation of 10+, a private party, or an event please visit our website at thehopefarm.com. Please allow 72 hours for responses due to high volume.
By the Alabama state law we do not participate in any corkage fees, however we have an extensive wine program.
We have the perfect area for private parties and can handle a variety of groups, clubs and events. If you are in need of catering, we are your catering resource. We will come to you for parties as big or small as you like. Whether it's a camp house, bay house, church, farm, wharf or even your house, we’ll be there. Catering for all occasions. Wherever and whenever you need us, we are there for you.
For parties of 8 or greater, please call (251) 626-9942.
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFelix’s was recommended to us and we loved everything! Food was exceptional, prices were reasonable and the amount of food was plentiful! Service was top notch. We liked you didn’t have to be dressed up but still felt as if your were at a high end restaurant! Views were beautiful as well!!More infoFelix's Fish CampPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Mobile•4.8
- SSassyMississippi •3 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoWe do plan on going back to try other things. The shrimp wontons were delicious as well as the salted Carmel creme Brule.More infoGracePrice: Moderate• American• Mobile•4.4
- KSKennyS1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoBest meal I can recall from service to appetizers all the way through dessert. Incredible!!!More infoThe Royal ScamPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Mobile•4.9
- BBBarbBvipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023Limited but creative menu. Had the beet salad...so good and the seared tuna, which was excellent. My husband had the flat iron steak that was done perfectly and was very tender. So glad we made a reservation to eat here.More infoThe Noble SouthPrice: Moderate• Southern• Mobile•4.9
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Mark was a wonderful guide through this great experience. The price fixe set up takes a lot of decision making out of the equation, and the five person party allowed for tasting almost all of the dishes. A tasting menu with flights might be a good offering for those of us who have only now discover this gem. I look forward to going back for each of the courses especially the duck and whatever the line caught fish is! Kudos NoJa!More infoNoJaPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Mobile•4.8
Mobile is a unique Alabama city that sits on the Gulf of Mexico. It's a great place to enjoy sandy beaches alongside Southern cuisine and culture. You can indulge in Creole cuisine, from po'boy sandwiches to fried and raw oysters and blackened fish, at local restaurants featuring fresh seafood pulled straight from the local waters. There's no shortage of seafood, and you can choose from an array of oyster bars, fish fry specialists, and grilled shellfish and lobster eateries located throughout the town. You can also enjoy other Southern meals, including fall-from-the-bone ribs, brisket and pulled pork. Visit a Middle Eastern restaurant for specialties like hummus, falafel and grilled kebabs, or you can opt for an Italian place for fresh pasta made in an open kitchen.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging