22 restaurants available nearby
We came here for my birthday, after visiting for my husband’s birthday on Jan 14, I wanted to come back cuz the food was so delicious. We ordered this time the porterhouse steak for 2 with blue cheese crust and Crabcakes and it was out of this world!
Everything was spectacular. Antoinette was so helpful. Our servers, Brittany and Elijah, were outstanding. One in our part had a birthday and they were so kind to bring her a dessert! We loved our dinner and night out!
Everything is delicious -- from the appetizers, to the entree, to the deserts!!
Chris our waiter was very efficient and nice. One of the best waiters we have ever had. The meal was excellent.
He wore a mask for us and they sat us at a table away from others. My husband has a compromised immune system. We felt very safe eating at Morton’s.
Great food. Nice waitress.
- Hampton Inn Hernando, MS
- Eliza Miller Park
- Village Creek State Park
- Coontail Road Access Area
- Biloxi Small Craft Harbor
- Green Oaks
- Back Bay Park
- Hurricane Camille Memorial
- Parker Field
- Biloxi Seafood Industry Museum
- Doll House
- Joggers Park
- Deacon Ridge Public Use Area
- Point Cadet Plaza
- Comfort Suites Forrest City
- Mary Mahoney's Old French House
- Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport Beachfront
- Gulf Islands National Seashore Davis Bayou
- Cavalier Field
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport