Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
More than just traditional Irish pub fare, the Celtic Fringe brings you 100% Certified Angus Beef steaks, burgers and sandwiches, along with a variety of poultry, seafood, traditional Celtic cuisine, and local southern favorites; all paired with a variety of Irish / Scottish / English and American Craft beers on tap and in bottle, and a Wine Spectator award winning selection of world-class wines in a comfortable, casual bistro environment.
As you settle in for dinner here at B. Christopher’s, we want you to know that everything on this menu is fresh, hand-selected, and all-natural. This is “real food,” with no chemicals, trans fats, hormones, or pesticides. Just locally-raised, all-natural goodness. Our partnerships with friends at Iseley Farms and others are integral to your dining experience. Our fish is line-caught in deep water, served only hours after the take. And our meats are superb. Corn-fed, naturally-nurtured, wet-aged beef. Fresh chicken. Fresh Oysters. All prepared to perfection and served with conviction.
Thanks for coming over for dinner. Enjoy the freshness at The Great American Steakhouse, B. Christopher’s.
If you have special requests for your reservation (seating, dietary restrictions, private rooms, etc.), please call before booking to check availability.
*CC# req'd for groups over 5. Cancellation or guest reduction less than 24 hours in advance results in $100 fee
*Addt'l fees for outside beverages brought in
*Pick-up orders must be placed at least 24 hours in advance
*Kids under the age of 8, pre-arrangements with management must be made
Our beverage program includes a full bar, wonderful local craft beers, and a 150 bottle wine list with 50+ wines by the glass for which Undercurrent has been recognized by both Wine Spectator and Wine Enthusiast. We have been rated consistently tops in our class of restaurants.
The ambiance is truly one of the nicest in the area with ample space for you while dining. We now have a truly fabulous patio area. We seat our patio on a "first come first served basis".
A comfortable bar area is available for dining from our full menu or to begin or end your dining experience with us.
Please join us and let the capable staff at Undercurrent make your lunch or dinner a wonderful experience.
From ALL the staff here at Undercurrent
We are open for Dinner, Lunch and Sunday Brunch.
A reservation for 9 or more guests are considered an event. Please contact us directly to help coordinate your experience.
Enjoy fresh seasonal European and Mediterranean flavors from the wood-fired rotisserie and grill. Pair it with your choice of artisanal cocktails, craft beers and over 75 wines by the glass and 500 wines. In fact, we’re the only restaurant in Greensboro to receive the Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence”. We invite you to join us at Green Valley Grill, adjacent to the O.Henry Hotel and Friendly Center in Greensboro.
Our courtyard dining is very busy during this time. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee outdoor dining reservations. If you request outdoor dining, we will add your name to the list in the order reservations are made. You may call and see where you are on the list if you’d like.
BRUNCH & DINNER 7 Days!
Print Works Bistro is Employee Owned and features classical and modern versions of French bistro dishes, created with locally sourced food. Featuring fantastic wine selections (over 75 wines by the glass) from our Wine Spectator Award of Excellence list and a craft cocktail list that changes with the seasons. Dine al fresco on the lush creekside terrace and borrow our cozy lap blankets to stay warm.
We strive to make your dining experience unique, flavorful and unexpected. Not your typical restaurant or bar, Rascals Tavern is a chef-owned restaurant offering fresh, flavorful dishes that reflect our rebellious nature. Everything is fresh and made from scratch by order so we cannot guarantee that we will have all of the items on the menu when you visit. More popular dishes and sandwiches will sell out quickly or she may use the last of one of her fresh ingredients before the day runs out. However, Chef Jessica can whip up something unique for you . . . Especially if you have a vegetarian, vegan or gluten free diet.
Limited capacity in-door seating and outdoor seating available.
Patio is not guaranteed but can be requested by calling 336-944-5527. We kindly ask that you limit your dining time during peak hours due to NC state-regulated capacity restrictions. Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to serving you.
LOVE AT FIRST TASTE
Melting Pot of flavors from Here and Beyond
Featuring Eclectic, Neo- Classical American, with a twist of European, Southern, Asian cuisine.
At Elm St. Grill is a Destination by Choice.
Our Philosophy is to make our Customers feel Welcomed, Comfortable, Appreciated in our Restaurant.
We boasts of Hospitality.
We started our business in 2011 with one goal in mind: providing an enjoyable dining experience to the Greensboro area. Thanks to our experience and dedication, we’ve managed to become masters of the craft. Chef Ruchi is providing dishes that are fresh, hearty, simply unforgettable.
Celebrate your special occasion with us.
Choice of over 134+ Wines & 64 + Beers , awesome Cocktails with a Full service bar.
The menu ranges from Appetizers, Steaks, Entree's, Burgers and Sandwiches. Choice of Sweet Street Desserts.
#3 / 760 Restaurants on Trip Advisor.
- LSLisaSGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything was perfect! Our server was FANTASTIC, the food was FABULOUS, We love Ruth's ChrisMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - GreensboroPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Greensboro•4.6
- EMElizabethMGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI look forward to Christmas tea every year - always a delight. Bree was a wonderful server.More infoAfternoon Tea at the O.Henry HotelPrice: Moderate• Afternoon Tea• Greensboro•4.9
- RMRickyMGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The ambience of Print Works makes it an ideal place for a date night or dinner with friends. The menu is stacked with amazing selections from appetizers to desserts. The restaurant also has a great selection of drinks from the bar and an ample wine list. The service on our most recent trip wasn’t exceptional but also was not awful, but definitely less than the norm. The food we had was however exceptional. The calamari appetizer was insanely good. I’ve never had it prepared this way and the hot sauce and aioli it was plated with was perfect. Next we each had a cup of soup. The perennial French onion and the du jour Broccoli and Gouda; both were outstanding. Our entrees were equally memorable the braised short ribs and the shrimp and scallop risotto. Nothing but positives to say about all of the food. Print Works is a must visit in the Gate City—I cannot imagine one would be disappointed.More infoPrint Works BistroPrice: Expensive• American• Greensboro•4.8
- BBethAsheville / Western North Carolina •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a special treat to dine at Green Valley Grill. Food and service were great!More infoGreen Valley GrillPrice: Expensive• European• Greensboro•4.8
- CCChuckCvipGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was very good and our service was excellent! We were at the restaurant earlier than our reservation but the hostess was very accommodating. My only recommendation is for the kitchen to put away the ice cream dipper. When I see a dipper of vegetables on my plate it reminds me of the old days at the cafeteria. We will be coming back often!More infoLucky 32 Southern Kitchen - GreensboroPrice: Moderate• American• Greensboro•4.6
Visitors flock to the central region of North Carolina year-round to watch the seasons change in Greensboro, ride their motorcycles over Winston Salem's rolling hills and roast marshmallows in the moonlight at High Point. Since travelers need good meals, restaurant owners and servers in the triad cities have stepped up to the plate. They provide the Greensboro area with French, Italian and Mediterranean cuisine while keeping hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill for classic American flavors. You can get a simple meal like broiled chicken or top sirloin. On the contrary, you can order specialties such as Muscovy duck or Mongolian Australian lamb. Even the seafood in Greensboro is delectable, with many fresh options from the Atlantic. Your choices include New Bedford sea scallops and Chilean bass along with local oysters on the half shell and shrimp cocktail.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 38 restaurants in Greensboro. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, European, Steakhouse, Italian, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Greensboro who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Greensboro either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.