- LLuvnrn4lifePortland / Oregon •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe beauty of this location and excellent food makes the Riverview an outstanding fine dining location. We love the new bar location with access to the patio.More infoRiverview RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Gresham / Troutdale•4.7
- RSRonSPortland / Oregon •18 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023We had dinner on Thanksgiving. We were seated promptly, had drinks and then dinner. Our server was outstanding—very efficient and funny and friendly. We all had the turkey special, and it was delicious. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, roll, apple butter, and cranberry sauce- $29. Fantastic.More infoMcMenamins Black Rabbit Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Northwest• Gresham / Troutdale•4.8
- MYMichaelYvipPortland / Oregon •12 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Magnolia Tavern is not bad. The food was decent. The service okay. Really no complaints.More infoMagnolia TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Vancouver•3.8
- DDDevDSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023As guests of Skamania lodge we appreciated the convenience of walking to the dining room. Great food, pro service, nice setting. The mushrooms in wine reduction with blue Cheese was succulent, lamb chops perfectly cooked with delicious sauce, friday night prime rib so tasty. Try the S'mores dessert, double birthday celebration made so special. Party of says 5 out of 5 would eat there again!More infoCascade Room - Skamania LodgePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Hood River•4.1
- DHDukeHvipPortland / Oregon •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time going for Sunday Brunch. Toughest decision was choosing between Chicken Biscuit and Port Belly Benedict. Luckily, my wife ordered one and I the other. And! Prices reasonable given todays inflation.More infoRoots Restaurant and BarPrice: Moderate• Northwest• Vancouver•4.8
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Discover Hood River
In Hood River, you'll find a restaurant that is ideal for every occasion and every palate. If you’re here for windsurfing or any extreme water sports, know that this community is loaded with delicious restaurants featuring menu options from a wide range of cultures. Start at a local diner with breakfast treats, such as French toast and pancakes, and then hike along Mount Hood National Forest. After a day of biking, hiking, kitesurfing or windsurfing, stop in a cozy eatery with deli-style sandwiches, soups, and thick burgers to satisfy your appetite. For special occasions, numerous steak and seafood restaurants boast everything from porterhouse steaks to grilled salmon. Swedish, Scandinavian, Italian, Asian, and other ethnic options are also available in the Hood River area.
Hotel / Lodging