Cuisine (20 of 34)
209 restaurants available nearby
The most romantic Covid restaurant tent ever! I can't wait until their dining room is allowed to open, but the wonderland they've created outside is beautiful. The food was perfect. The menus are well-marked, so it was easy to choose food that would be just right for our needs. The bartender knows...
Wanted a nice meal while we were in town visiting our son. (The virus has made this a challenge!) I was able to make a reservation at Studio One...we were seated in their restaurant, but this is a movie venue, too...could be fun for a future visit. My son is a vegetarian, and the menu had ample...
Lovely evening! The scallops with risotto were fantastic and a great recommendation by our server. The boys thoroughly enjoyed their Chicken Parmesan too. The outdoor patio was a terrific respite from daily COVID life with tables spaced properly and heat lamps to keep us warm. The blueberry basil...
The outdoor space has always been a favorite of ours and it works well in pandemic times. The fie pit keeps it very comfortable. The staff follows covid guidelines very well. I thought the food portions were very generous and delicious.
- Marion Forks Forest Service Station
- Deerwood Rv Park
- Powell Butte Nature Park
- Fifth Street Public Market
- Sand Pebbles
- Tualatin Commons
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- The Heathman Hotel
- Gateway Center Shopping Center
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Klamath Falls
- Glisan Street Station Shopping Center
- Mall 205 Shopping Center
- Gleneden Beach State Park
- Lloyd Center Shopping Center
- Swan Island
- Cedar Hills Center Shopping Center
- Oregon Zoo
- Multnomah Falls
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Portland - Jantzen Beach
- Washington Square Shopping Center