Cuisine (20 of 48)
157 restaurants available nearby
Family from out of town…. Took a chance on a Saturday night! So glad we did! All had a wonderful time. This is one of our regular restaurants and every time we go, the food is consistently good! Great bourbon selection too!!!
We had out of town guests and loved being outside. Wait staff was very friendly and the food was great. The Adelsheim Chardonnay was lovely with our steelhead. Well done all. I highly recommend this restaurant. A jewel in Clackamas county.
Great Sunday brunch, we were all pleased but sorry to miss the special dessert of almond cake with orange ice cream. Next time we’ll be sure to leave room for a treat. The waiter was very pleasant and accommodating. We’ll be back!
My daughter and I took my wife to her favorite restaurant (Hickory) for her birthday. The cuisine is always the star. We had the Halibut the shrimp fettuccine and the spinach ravioli. They were all wonderful. The great service and cocktails along with the golf course view makes Hickory a tremendous...
- Clackamas Town Center Shopping Center
- Conestoga Recreation And Aquatic Center
- Mall 205 Shopping Center
- Oxford Hotel Bend
- Portland International Airport
- Gladstone Station
- Washington County Fair Complex
- The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland
- PDX Airport
- Clackamas River Scenic Waterway
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Portland
- Washington Park
- University of Oregon
- Peanut City Park
- Cedar Hills Center Shopping Center
- Red Lion Hotel on the River Jantzen Beach Portland
- Eagle Crest Resort Vacation Rentals
- Murrayhill Marketplace Shopping Center
- Hilton Vancouver Washington
- Multnomah Falls