Cuisine (20 of 35)
230 restaurants available nearby
The most romantic Covid restaurant tent ever! I can't wait until their dining room is allowed to open, but the wonderland they've created outside is beautiful. The food was perfect. The menus are well-marked, so it was easy to choose food that would be just right for our needs. The bartender knows...
Wanted a nice meal while we were in town visiting our son. (The virus has made this a challenge!) I was able to make a reservation at Studio One...we were seated in their restaurant, but this is a movie venue, too...could be fun for a future visit. My son is a vegetarian, and the menu had ample...
In this day and age it is such a sweet breath of fresh air to be able to have breakfast with a few family members at such a nice restaurant.
Phenomenal staff even started up another heater for us.
Highly recommend this place and we are already planning another trip there.
Visited for the Glubar. FANTASTIC. Great way to have some fun even with Covid. Wonderful staff, fun and friendly. Can't wait to go back when things turn to less restrictive, or even for another Gluwein....
- Marion Forks Forest Service Station
- Deerwood Rv Park
- Powell Butte Nature Park
- Fifth Street Public Market
- Sand Pebbles
- Tualatin Commons
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- The Heathman Hotel
- Gateway Center Shopping Center
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Klamath Falls
- Glisan Street Station Shopping Center
- Mall 205 Shopping Center
- Gleneden Beach State Park
- Lloyd Center Shopping Center
- Swan Island
- Cedar Hills Center Shopping Center
- Oregon Zoo
- Multnomah Falls
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Portland - Jantzen Beach
- Washington Square Shopping Center