Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our award-winning menu focuses on unprocessed ingredients. We use local, grass-fed, antibiotic free meat and poultry when available.
Everything you taste at La Cuisine is homemade and well portioned as if you were invited to our grandmother's table.
Right across street from Regal Cinemas in Celebration Pointe!
Indoor and outdoor patio (covered) seating available.
Give us any detail you are comfortable with for your special occasion! (Names, # of yrs for anniversary, Birthday, etc.) We love to make your day personal and memorable.
-Mark's Prime Steakhouse Management Team
Offering quality and freshness with no shortcuts, our team prepares each dish from scratch.
We serve local produce and fresh Florida seafood every day. We also feature a full bar, an award winning wine list and homemade cakes and cheesecakes.
Mildred's is proud to say we serve Gainesville's best food! We are also in the Golden Spoon Hall of Fame for our dedication to great food and service year after year.
Reservations for lunch are not necessary.
Our focus is on bringing things together—often unexpected things—to make something creative and authentic. We believe a sense of wonder is an integral part of every memorable dining experience in our space.
Enjoy a local, hand-selected 25-ounce Porterhouse ribeye perfectly dry-aged on-site. Taste an array of oysters from our own gulf waters up to the shores of New England and Canada. Choose a unique steak knife that reflects your personality. Quench your thirst for originality with a personalized Prime & Pearl Bourbon or Whiskey. Whatever you do, don’t eat ordinary.
Happy hour offered daily at the bar only from 3 to 5pm
*Brunch is offered on Saturday & Sundays only
Established in 1989, Shula's Steak House started with one goal in mind - to carry on the legacy of Coach Don Shula, one of the greatest coaches in NFL history. 30 years later, we've taken that goal and run with it. We're proud to offer the highest quality steaks, fresh-caught seafood, and tantalizing sides.
Inspired by Coach
Winners are a different breed. Winners work hard, winners value the small details, and winners never cut corners.
When Coach Don Shula opened the first Shula's Steak House in 1989, he took his winning formula to a whole new level. He wanted to provide the highest quality steaks in a warm, inviting setting. There's an ethos to excellence - it doesn't matter if you're coaching an undefeated football team, or grilling up a porterhouse - we make sure we live by it.
Choose From a Choice of Steaks, Surf N Turf or Fresh Fish
Choice of Soup or Salad
AND Freshly-baked Bread
All for ONLY $29.50 a Person!
Dinner is served in our tasting room or outdoors on our patio next to our open wood grill. We have live music every Friday, 6-9, Saturday 1-4 and 6-9 and Sunday 1-4. Come enjoy our Award winning wines and great food under the oak trees of Whispering Oaks Winery!
- MDMamaDuckvipDenver / Colorado •29 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agowonderful experience at dinner last night - steaks were well prepared, nice wine list, we enjoyed our oysters Rockefeller appetizer. We had the au gratin potatoes, which were bery good, and the sautéed spinach which was a little bitter. For dessert. the lemon cake was perfectMore infoPrime & PearlPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Gainesville•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is one of Gainesville’s best restaurants! The steak, tuna, salmon, and sea bass are all amazing, and the sides are all shareable. Highly recommend this place for any special occasion.More infoShula's Steak House - GainesvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Gainesville•4.4
- JPJimPJacksonville / Northeast Florida •17 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoService was awesome. Great date night. Food and atmosphere were great.More infoMark's Prime Steakhouse and Seafood - GainesvillePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Gainesville•4.8
- ABAmyBJacksonville / Northeast Florida •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023Amelia's is a local favorite! Excellent food, personal service, cozy atmosphere.More infoAmelia's Italian CuisinePrice: Expensive• Italian• Gainesville•4.3
- ASAaronSvipNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 28, 2023Lovely meal. Was expertly served at the bar by a very gracious young woman. Highly recommended for anyone visiting Gainesville who wants a top notch meal!More infoCovey Kitchen + CocktailsPrice: Moderate• American• Gainesville•4.3
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Horse farms and small diners are commonplace along U.S. Route 441 between Gainesville and Ocala; both are integral parts of Central Florida culture. When you stop for a meal in the area, you'll find that some of the best places may be connected to a gas station or convenience store. Since most establishments are locally owned, they give off an "Old Florida" vibe. Barbecue sandwiches are popular when served with slow-cooked vegetables. Biscuits and gravy are in high demand at breakfast time. Even in small towns like Micanopy and Reddick, you will find a range of Italian, Mexican, and Cuban cuisine. If you head to the east side of Orange Lake, restaurants in the small towns of Citra and Hawthorne are rumored to serve Florida gator tail and authentic Greek gyros.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Ocala / Gainesville is Red Lobster - The Villages
The best vegan restaurants in Ocala / Gainesville are Stirrups at World Equestrian Center, Wolfgang Puck Kitchen + Bar, The Brownwood Hotel & Spa and Salted Brick at Ocala Preserve
The restaurants with the best service in Ocala / Gainesville are Yellow Pony Pub & Garden at World Equestrian Center, Red Lobster - The Villages and Mark's Prime Steakhouse and Seafood - Gainesville
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Ocala / Gainesville are Yellow Pony Pub & Garden at World Equestrian Center, Stirrups at World Equestrian Center and Black Prong Bar & Grill